Now That I'm Here (Luke's POV) Chapter 20

Hey guys!  

Okay, school's starting in a week or two from now and I may not be able to upload as often as I do. Which would mean weeks before a new chapter is uploaded. I'm sorry to all those readers who wait very, very patiently for all the next chapters and I hope you understand. I appreciate your patience and I hope you continue being so nice! As they say, patience is a virtue. Thank you! Now here's Chapter 20.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

I hoped that Mia wouldn't mind a little visit.  

Anyway, I missed her. And it wasn't hard getting Mum and Dad to agree with me. They love Mia! So does Andrea. Compared to me, she bonds with Mia more whenever she's over at our place. I find it cute how she's so good with kids.  

And in return, I got a little surprise waiting for me, as well.  

Sienna.  

Wow, I never expected to see her in person.  

Beautiful, as always. She still has that warm smile. And that long, flowing, jet black hair. That cute expression on her face whenever she got angry or confused. Wow, I guess I missed her more than I thought I did.  

"Great finally meeting you in person." I said to Sienna, walking out of the kitchen doorway, after talking to Daniel.  

She gave me a small smile. "Yeah, you too."  

There was a long awkward silence after that.  

"So," Sienna said, finally breaking the silence but not making eye contact. "You're dating Mia."  

"And you're dating Daniel." I replied, taking a seat beside her and not bothering to look either.  

"Small world, huh?" She chuckled.  

I laughed as well. "Yeah."  

There was silence again, but shorter compared to the one before.  

"I take it you don't like him very much." Sienna said, finally looking me in the eye.  

Wow, those eyes are blue. Very blue.  

"Uh, who?" I replied, looking away.  

"You know what I mean." Sienna said, like a boss.  

I sighed, "Honestly no." I replied, with a 'sorry' expression on my lips. "Not really."  

"And the reason is because....." Sienna said, waiting for me to finish her sentence.  

"Well..." I began. "You don't really like Mia, do you?"  

"Hey!" Sienna shouted.  

"Yeah?" I said, smirking and sticking my tongue out a little.  

"I asked first!" She said, jumping like there's no tomorrow.  

"I know." I said, with the same expression. "And stop jumping, you're acting like you're twelve again."  

"Oh shut up." Sienna said, rolling her eyes. "I act however I want to."  

I laughed. A hearty laugh, for sure. I missed doing this. It was like video-chatting again. Except now, we were doing it face-to-face.  

"Okay, now answer me." Sienna said, slowly beginning to stop laughing and a serious expression took over her face.  

I sighed. Still the same, still won't stop until she gets what she wants.  

"I have a feeling he's taking Mia away from me." I answered, honest with every single word that my mouth released. She simply nodded.  

"What about you?" I said.