If You Break Her Heart (Daniel's POV) Chapter 16

"I wanna play truth or dare!" Tom shouted once we got in the living room.

"Yeah me too!" everyone else chorused. Then we looked at each other and laughed like hell.

"Okay, okay." I said as we all sat on the couch. (A/N: I'm sorry, I'm so obsessed with Truth or Dare! Haha, it's just so freakin' fun in my opinion!)

"Can we do a couples version?" Ariana requested with those giant pleading eyes.

We shrugged. "Can you teach us first?"

She nodded. "It's really simple. Just grab a partner and whatever he or she gets for a truth or a dare, so will his partner."

We all shrugged. "Sure?"

She clapped her hands "Okay! Partners?"

Cody raised his hand, "Daniel with Mia, Tom with Derek, Alliana with Ariana, me and Alli, then Alex and Sienna."

We all nodded and we started off with Cody and Alli.

"Truth or Dare?" the twins asked.

Cody and Alli looked at each other and smiled. "Dare!" 

The twins thought for a while.

"I dare you...." Alliana began.

"Ooh, I know!" Ariana said with a huge grin.

We all waited for her to say her idea. Well....

"Ariana!" We all shouted.

She chuckled, "I love it when you guys do that!" we rolled our eyes. "I dare you guys to go out of the house and flip your hair until 6 people get overwhelmed." (A/N: Hey, I'm a Directioner, too ya knoww (: )

We raised our eyebrows at her.

"It get's funny when you actually see it happen!" Ariana said. We all shrugged then Cody and Alli went outside and did the dare.

We all looked out the window and watched them. Okay, to be honest, it was pretty funny. Go Ariana!

"Ugh, can we stop now?" Alli said, groaning.

"Yeah," Cody said, "I'm getting dizzy."

"Hey, only 4 people got overwhelmed. 2 more to go!" Alliana said, in a coach's tone.

"Yeah, chop chop!" Ariana said, trying not to laugh.

They eventually got two more people to get overwhelmed and got back in.

"Remind me never to take a dare from the twins." Cody said, lying on the couch.

"Yeah, me too!" Alli said, shaking her head and accidentally sat on Alex's lap, which he didn't seem to mind at all.

"So," Cody said, "Who's next?"

 Everyone volunteered me and Mia. Of course we got teased and all but we agreed anyway.

"Dare!" We said in unison.

"Ooh, I got a good one!" Alex said. We all looked at him.

"Make it quick," Mia said, "Ariana took about a lifetime!"

Ariana stuck her tongue out at Mia and laughed.

"Okay, okay." Alex said, chuckling, then got out some sour candy from his bag. Mia and I gave each other a confused look, not knowing what my best friend was up to.

"I dare you guys to have a staring contest while eating this. Loser gives me 50 bucks!" Alex said with a smirk.

"Unfair!" Mia screeched. "That's two dares!"