Introducing Me (Sienna's POV) Chapter 15

My awesome big brother finally convinced Mum to get the earliest flight home.

I needed to get back to Australia! Dangit, I wasn't gonna let some person who I haven't even met take Daniel away from me.

We boarded the plane and I took a seat beside my brother.

"We'll show that kid." Jackson whispered. "No one messes with my sister."

"But Jackson," I pleaded, "You aren't gonna hurt him. That is an order."

I am treated like a princess by my parents and brother. They obey every little thing I say. Whether order or request.

My brother just shrugged, "Whatever, Sienna. As long as the boy won't get on my nerves much."

I rolled my eyes, "The boy" I said, adding some air quotes, "Has a name, you know."

He rolled his eyes, "Again, sis, I don't care."

I just shrugged and closed my eyes then fell into a deep sleep.

===========:::::::::::::::::::::===========

"Good afternoon, passengers. 5 minutes before landing, please fasten your seatblets."

I yawned and sighed at the monotone voice. Please tell me there are exisiting pilots who don't bore you with their voices?

"Oh, hey," Jackson said, groggily, "You're awake."

I nodded and smiled at him. Can't believe I'm saying this, but no matter how gross this might sound, my brother is quite strong on his looks. No wonder he has millions of girlfriends!

We started to fly going down and landed in a matter of minutes.

I was one of the first to step down. Ah, it feels great to be back in my home country.

"Back at last!" Mum exclaimed, "If I heard one more American gush about how beautiful our accents are, I am going to pass out!"

Jackson and I laughed at what Mum said. Wow, I wonder why she speaks like a teenager.... Oh well! It makes it easier for us to talk.

We grabbed our bags then headed home. Yes, we just walked. We missed the walking. After, we headed to the beach. I was guessing Daniel was there, guess who was right?

When I was about to walk up to him, I saw that he was talking to this girl. She was really pretty, I gotta say. Oh she's probably his friend. Mia, is it? I dunno.... But then she got dragged away by this other girl. Wait, she's kinda familiar. I know her, she's Alli Simpson, Cody Simpson's sister! Oh my gosh, Cody Simpson is here!!! OMG I am freakin' out right now! Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out. I'm good.

"Hey!" I greeted, waving at Daniel.

He looked at me then smiled. "Hi! You're back!"

He hugged me. It felt good to be back in his arms. I whispered "Missed you."

"Missed you, too." He said, back. "Oh, hey, I want you to meet some people."

He turned around. "Yo Mia!" The girl looked. I was right. "I want you to meet some people!"

She and Alli whispered some stuff and she walked in our direction.

"M-" Daniel began.

"No need to explain, Daniel." Mia said, rolling her eyes, then stuck out her hand. "Hi I'm Mia. Sienna, right?"

I shook it, "Pleasure to meet you."

She just smiled. Daniel looked at us and raised an eyebrow, "You girls are so business-like." Then walked away.