Like A Boss (Daniel's POV) Chapter 4

ÿþMy first day in Year 9 wasn't bad.

After Alex gave me the tour, we became really close and if he was scared of me before, I'm sure he isn't scared anymore. We became like, best friends in one day. And I kinda realized he was a loner, so I hung out with him and decided that was gonna be an everyday thing.

But all the fun I was having stopped once someone grabbed my lunch burger and took a bite from it.

"So," the tall and obese troll said to me in between bites "so, emo boy, should we stick with calling you that or do you have a special name?"

Here goes the bullying again. I thought  "Daniel." I said, more like mumbled. I thought I stopped being bullied when - oh right, that was Greyson Chance's life story. I have nothing to do with him.

"Well then, Daniel," fatty troll said, before taking a gigantic bite and spilling tomato sauce all over my pants. "Why you hangin' out with him?" He said, pointing in Alex's direction with an evil snare on his face.

I stood up and tried to defend my best friend. "Because he's nice and. . ." I looked at him from top to bottom, "he probably works out way more than you do." I said with a smirk. A number of chorused "OHHHHH!"s and "PWNAGE!"s echoed from the crowd.

"Daniel, do you have any idea what you're doing?" Alex asked me, begging me to stop. Although, I did see some thankfulness in his eyes, because of what I did. I shook my head to answer him, he replied to me with a heavy sigh. "Stay safe, mate."

Mate? Isn't that a Cody word? Wait, I'm in Australia, of course I'm gonna keep hearing that. 

"Thanks, Alex" then I turned to face the giant troll again, who was being laughed at by his so-called 'friends'. When he looked in my directtion, I smirked at him and he looked like he was about to bulldoze me. I hoped that my face kept a calm, steady expression. And luckily, I was saved by the lunch bell. Thought that was gonna stop him from bulldozing me? Think again.

He ran towards my direction, about to smack me down to the floor. But lucky for me, I knew a little karate and took him down with a few moves. The teachers probably thought that the students weren't in the classrooms yet, even if it was already 5 minutes after the bell rang. They rung the bell again, but that didn't stop us. He stood up again, about to punch me right in the stomach. If I haven't seen a teacher, I would've punched him. But I didn't see a teacher, I saw the principal. She looked in our direction, so I allowed fatty boy to punch me in that spot. The words "OHHHH!" and '"TAKEDOWN!" and a bunch of curses roared across the cafeteria.

"DAVE JONES WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?!" A shrill voice which belonged to Principal Irwin. "Get in my office this instant! I am calling your parents! And the rest of you," she motioned to the other people watching, "Get back to class right this instant!"

She looked at me after that. "Sweetie, are you alright?" I moaned, and shook my head weakly. "Sierra! Celine!" She looked at the two lunchladies. "Help me bring him to the infirmary!" They agreed and grabbed each one of my arms and helped me walk. "Dear, what's your name?" Principal Irwin asked me. "Gr-" I was losing some consciousness and almost said Greyson Chance, "I mean, uh, Daniel Winslow."

She had a shocked expression her face. "You're our new student?" and I nodded weakly. "Oh no, sweetheart I'm calling your parents." Oh shit, I'm in trouble. But I nodded anyway and mumbled "Okay." I passed out on the bed and had an awful dream.

The paparazzi was chasing me.

P1: Greyson, how do you enjoy being famous so far?

P2: Greyson, are you single?

P3: When do you plan on getting a girlfriend?

P4: New album coming out?