Happy First Year Anniversary (Daniel's POV) Chapter 29

I'm sorry to disappoint you.

But Sienna and I are now closer than ever.

But Mia still does cross my mind from time to time now.....You don't think I'm being honest with you?

You must be very smart then.

She doesn't just cross my mind from time to time. When I picture her face on my mind, it stays.I miss that beautiful face.

Argh, there I go again.

This shouldn't be on my mind right now, not today.

It's Sienna's and I's first year anniversary.Our relationship survived a year.

And it's going to survive longer then just a year. I just know it.But a voice in my head says, 'Really? Are you sure it will?'

Damn, I bet it's my conscience. I hate my conscience sometimes.

My phone rang.

Sienna!

"Hello?" I said through the receiver.

"Hey!" Sienna greeted happily. "Happy anniversary!"

"Same to you." I grinned. "Where are you?"

Did I mention we were going on a dinner-date in a fancy 5-star restaurant?

"On my way, don't worry." She replied.

"Sure thing." I said. "See you then."

I waited very patiently in the park near the restaurant.

5 minutes......

10 minutes....

15 minutes......

20 minutes....

Where could she be?

25 minutes.....

30 minutes.....

It's been half an hour! I shouldn't worry, it's probably traffic on the way here.

35 minutes.....

40 minutes.....

50 minutes.....

An hour....

Where could Sienna be?

Don't tell me she ditched me on our on year anniversary.

I sighed and walked around the park for a while. Mr. Watson's story popped up in my mind for some reason.

I wonder how much I'd cry if someone loved in my life passed away.....

Oh God, why am I even asking myself this?

I'd be sad, of course, but I just want it out of my mind.

I ordered my brain to get over that issue and think of something else.

Soon enough Mia's face entered my thoughts.

Wow, I missed that girl.

A lot.

Way more than you think.

And I know how much that is, believe me.

I remember the first time I laid my eyes on her..... Wow, I couldn't take them off. She was beautiful.

Why can't she see that?

I began singing softly;

If only you saw what I can see,You'll understand why I want you so desperately.

Always loved that song! And now I know why.

Now again, what are my thoughts on Sienna?

She's pretty, smart, a little demanding at certain time but I honestly like it.

It's just plain old Sienna.

And I really can't decide who I want more.

Why is this so difficult?

Not that I actually believe in those kinds of stuff, but before the Simpsons left, Alli told me that I'm more compatible with the one who gives me more of those 'sparks'. You know, those weird tingly feelings you get whenever you're with that special someone....

In my case, special someones.

And they both give me the same feeling.

Ah life. So complicated.

Very, very complicated for a 16-year-old.

I sighed as I checked my watch.

8:37 pm.

It's been more than two hours since I last got an update from Sienna.

I took out my phone and was about to call her, but apparently she called me first.

"Hello?" I said through the phone. "Sienna?"

"Hello?" A low male voice said through the phone. "Is this Daniel?"

"Yes." I replied. "Who's this please?"

I think I may be thinking too negatively, but I had a feeling that she was kidnapped. Maybe something as bad. I dunno. Someone please help.

"This is Dr. Kingsbury from the hospital downtown." He replied.

I nodded. "Okay, why do you have my girlfriend's phone?"

I was stuttering in that sentence. Dr. Kingsbury.... Why was she at the hospital? What could've happened?

"I'm very sorry." Dr. Kingsbury said.

I gulped, waiting for him to continue.

"She's gone."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whoa!

Sorry for the depressing cliffie. And the late upload. And because the chapter isn't that detailed. But I also wanna thank you. So far, this already reached nearly 150 votes! :') So happy! Thank you! <3 And, this is dedicated to @RoseRoseChance (: She's one of my newest fans and she's been supporting this since she first read it! Thanks a bunch :"> I'll try updating soon!

xoxo,

crazylollerchick23x