I Own This (Jackson's POV) Chapter 58

"Daniel?" I said, through the receiver of my phone. "I'm at the exit, can't go in. Where are you?"

"On the way, see ya, mate." Daniel said, ending the call. Now just to make sure about my suspicion, allow me to introduce myself.

I am Sienna's brother, my name is Jackson Davis.

You didn't forget about me now, did you?

 "How you doin?" Daniel said, opening his arms to give me this bro hug we made when I was 11, he was 15.

"I'm fine." I said. "You?"

"Great!" He said, smiling widely. I smiled back.

"Come on, let me take your bags." i said, offering my hand to Daniel so I could carry his bags. "Where's Nicole?"

"Oh, she has something to do there. And this is a load." He told me. "Do you think you can handle it?"

"Dan," I said. "I don't know if you noticed, but I'm... Actually, twice your size now. I think I can do this."

He shrugged and let me take his bags, which I did.

As he opened the car door, an interesting conversation began.

"How's your company?" I asked him.

"We're doing great!" He replied. "Life for me there is basically just a party."

"Oh." I said. "How long are you staying here?"

"About 3 weeks or 4." He said, smirking. "I got a wedding of a friend of mine's to attend."

"A wedding?" I asked.

"Yeah." Daniel replied.

"Who's wedding is it, if you don't mind me asking?" I asked him, curios about his mood about this wedding.

"Good friend of mine, she's Aussie, too!" He replied with a proud grin. "Her name's Mia."

"MacAller?" I suddenly blurted out, circling my car around a tree.

"Whoa, yes. Please don't kill me." He said, loking taken aback. "Oh yeah, um, she kinda mentioned something about knowing you and being friends with Sienna before..."

She did, eh?

"What did she say?" I asked him.

"Well, when we first met she told me that she was from Australia then I mentioned having relatives and-"

"Wait," I said, cutting him off. "Who is she marrying?"

"Oh, right." He said. "Greyson Chance, know him?"

Greyson Chance, eh?

Ah, yes. The guy who made all of us believe he was just another boy from America named Daniel Winslow. The liar who broke my sister's heart, and the liar who broke his promise to me.

I am going to ruin him.

=====================:::::::::::::::::::::::=======================

"Hello?" I said, through the phone receiver and the directory in my hand. "Is this a Luke Dawson?"

"Yeah." The guy on the other end said. "Who's this?"

"My name's Jackson Davis, I think we've been acquainted before." I told him. "Do you have time? I have something to discuss with you."

"I'm currently in Queensland, is there a problem?" He asked me.

"Just meet me in Starbucks." I said, looking at the neon green sign above me.

"Now?" He asked me, his voice cracking.

No dumbass, ten years ago.

"Yeah." I told him.

"Sure." He replied.

"Okay, see you." I said, ending the conversation.

This is gonna be epic.

==================::::::::::::::::::::::::====================

Hi guys! ((:

I hope I haven't given anything away yet. But now, I just wanna thank you guys for everything. As in EVERYTHING. From the reads to the comments and the votes, it all means everything to me. 

Sorry for not updating as fast, for the short chapters and not being as good as the other stories on Wattpad, but I try my best to write good stuff for you. As you can see, this story is about to come to an end, and if I could, I would like to thank EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU for the support. 

For now, the story will probably have 4 more chapters or more if I feel like it. But it's gonna end soon. I really hope you guys have enjoyed he story.

Feel free to ask my any question about the story thru comments, PM, my message board, twitter, and anywhere else. I promise to answer them all. ((:

Well, the usual blah. Enjoy ♥ And sorry if it's too short. I'm putting Luke's POV next. (;