Urgent Needs (Daniel's POV) Chapter 18

Okay, that was creepy.

Sienna's brother is one of the most overprotective people I have ever met. I hate him! He thinks he's so tough! Okay, I admit, he kinda is really tough. I find him scary and it is a fact that he can break my ribs with one punch. Luckily, this February will be his last year in our school.

"Mah man!" Cody whispered, patting me on the shoulder. "Mind if I talk to you for a sec?"

I shrugged, nodded, and followed Cody out the room

He gave me a serious look.

"Uhhh... Cody?" I said.

"Aye?" he replied.

"You're making me nervous," I said. "You only give me that look when something serious is happening."

"Well," he uncomfortably began, "You love Sienna, right?"

I gulped, with a blank expression still on my face. "Wh-why'd you ask?"

He ignored it. "But you love Mia, too. Am I right?"

"Cody-" I began, but he cut me off again.

"Are you cheating?" He asked me.

"No!" I said finally saying something with a complete thought.

"Honest?" he asked, with a raised eyebrow. "Remember, you just made up with Sienna. And her brother told you what'll happen if you break her heart."

"How did you-"

"I wondered why Sienna came in alone so I went out and eavesdropped on your whole conversation." Cody smirked.

This boy!!!

I just rolled my eyes at him. 

"Is that all?"

He shook his head. "Mia wants to tell you something."

WHAT?!

This must be really important... She'd usually tell me straight to the point.

"Come on." He said and I followed him.

"Yo Mia!" Cody said.

Mia looked at us.

"So what'd you wanna tell me?" I asked her.

She gulped. "Daniel...."

"Yeah?" I said, concerned. "Mia what's wrong?"

"Daniel," she began again, her voice shaking.

"Say it." I said.

"Luke's here." Mia said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WHOA!

Sorry for the cliffie. And the short chapter. But good news, there's a part 2 of this chapter. Yay!! Also, thank you for all the support. Compared to the number of reads other fan fictions have, 2,700+ reads are fine with me. Thank you also for the number of votes you gave me. 70? I used to remember smiling like an idiot when I hit two! Thank you for every kind of support you've been giving me. Your comments... I dunno what to say! They're the reason why I try so hard to finish this chapter. You guys are my inspirations. Those who fanned me, thank you also! Whenever I see a notification saying '____ just became a fan of you!' (or, whatever xD) you have NO idea how it brightens up my day. Considering the fact that I'm only 11, this has been a great achievement for me. Thank you all! I love you guys so, so, so, so, SO much! Oh yeah, this chapter has been dedicated to @xoxopianofingers who has been reading this from the start. My 2nd most commenter (I really dunno what I'm saying now xD), after my #1 fan @dana_926. Thank you @xoxopianofingers for your awesome support. And I'll be dedicating the 2nd part of this chapter to you, too! Once again, thank you all for everything and please keep on supporting this story!

xoxo,

HeartBrokenAngel_23 ♥

PS:

Please also check out my other fanfic. I collaborated with @norainne08 on that one and you can find it on her profile! It's called 'I'm Head Over Heals For You' ☺ Thanks!