Oh Daniel, I Was Enchanted To Meet You (Mia's POV) Chapter 39

We danced in my garden for almost an hour.

After that, I invited him to go inside and have some dinner with us. I like how he gets along so well with my parents. It makes me feel less afraid of inviting him over.

So he went back home after that, and I couldn't help but feel pretty guilty and all. If you're still wondering, yes I do know about Sienna. Daniel told me about it a few months ago, and I cried with him. Condolences to him, to Sienna's family, to everyone who was affected by all of it. And if Sienna ever saw this, I'm sorry for stealing Daniel away from you.

When Daniel came, i honestly felt a lot better. I caught the flu a day before, so I felt pretty tired and all today. I felt really guilty about making Daniel go to the dance when I wasn't going, and i was surprised when he didn't seem mad about it. he even made an effort to come here. He's really sweet.

I thought to myself, Maybe this is my chance to love again. Most sixteen year-old teenagers right now are dating. Not that I think I'm missing the fun or anything, but it'd really be a bit nice if I had someone to feel the same way I do.

I guess I'm the kind of person who likes serious relationships. I'm not the kind who goes from one guy to another, just for fun.

And I hope that when I start dating Daniel (if that DOES happen), I want us to have no secrets at all. Like, he'll know everything about me, and I'll know him as well. That'd be the greatest thing he could give me.

I headed up to my room, feeling as bubbly as ever. I really loved him that much.

================::::::::::::::==================

A week later, he invited me to where Sienna was buried. I was confused, and I wondered why he brought me at such a random time.

"You know what that is?" Daniel asked me.

"Sienna's grave." I whispered. The fact saddened me as much as it had saddened him.

"Exactly." Daniel replied, then turned to face it.

"Sienna," Daniel began, talking to her grave. Pretty creepy, but he's not the only one I know. "I miss you. We both do. Actually, everyone who loves you, still weep and mourn over what happened to you. I really wish you were here right now...."

He was tearing up at that moment. I didn't like seeing him cry, so I put my arm around him and wiped his tears away.

Daniel sniffed. Then continued talking to Sienna. "Remember Mia?"

I felt like she'd nod, and I guess Daniel felt it, too.

"Don't ever think she's replacing you. You'll always be special to me." Daniel said.

I guess I was pretty jealous, but I smiled at his loyalty. It's good to know that there still are guys like him.

Eventually, we stopped tearing up and went to the park instead. Every now and then, we'd exchange a few glances and smile and sometimes even laugh. But something felt different, like he was distant.

We were having ice cream, and all the silence made everything pretty awkward so I decided to say something.

"Why'd you bring me there?"

Daniel smiled at me, giving me a mysterious smirk. Is that even possible?!

"Well, I felt like visiting Sienna." he explained. "And you were there, so I guess it was time to ask for her approval."

"For?"

"Giving me a chance to love again." Daniel said. "I moved on, I know. But maybe she hasn't and I hope she's fine with what I'm about to do."

"And that is?" I asked. He's getting more and more mysterious everyday.

Daniel went down on one knee and held my wrists.

"What's going on?" I asked, even if I knew exactly what it was.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

================:::::::::::::::::================

Weeeeeeeeee! :">

Y'all obviously knew this was coming anyway. So.... There! They're finally together! :D I hope you liked the song on the side, too (: Leave comments! I love hearing what you guys think about this x