Becoming Daniel Winslow (Daniel's POV) Chapter 9

Okay, please don't kill me if I say that the principal should cut summer shorter because it's really hot right now and I am REALLY bored.

Well, it's kind of getting colder now because Christmas is only 5 days later. Mom FINALLY allowed me to go to the mall -er, shopping centre (feeling the Aussie vibe) with Alex and Sienna. At first, she'd only be allowing me to hang out with Alex because she didn't feel comfortable about me going out with Sienna (I'm 15, for the love of God!). And how can I forget? She added 'No Dating' to the list of things I that she expected Daniel Winslow to do. And if she became my girlfriend there would be a tendency of me revealing my secret. Even Alex doesn't know about it. But since today she and Alex were both coming with me, Mom was okay.

We both rode in Alex' car and his mom got us there in less than 30 minutes. Alex was relieved though, once he gets rid of adult supervision, you have NO idea what kinds of stuff that kid talks about. No one to watch over us, huh? I wrapped my arm around Sienna and she put her head on my shoulder. 

"WTF, how many times do I have to tell you that no one does PDA right in front of me?" Alex said, in a tone, usually reserved for my Mom.

I rolled my eyes at him, "You mean like this?" I rubbed noses with Sienna, slowly, our lips began to touch.

Alex shuddered "Yeah, okay, I get your point."

Sienna went up to him, "Is my best friend giving you problems?" She said, pouting and all. I felt a tiny bit of jealousy. She should be giving ME that look.

Anyway, she was talking about Maddie, her best friend whom Alex took to the dance. Alex never mentioned her name after the dance.

"Hell no!" Alex said "It's just that . . ." he sighed heavily. I wonder what happened with them.... "I don't have her number."

I put my palm on my forehead. I thought it was something serious.

Sienna chuckled. "Here I'll give it to you." she said while pulling out her phone. Alex immediately took it away from her and punched the number into his phone happily while doing some kind of happy dance. Sienna and I laughed.

"What's so funny?" Alex demanded.

Sienna and I looked at each other and laughed again. "Nothin', bro."

Alex shrugged, "Okay!" he continued with the happy dance and Sienna and I looked at each other again, trying not to burst into laughter (we eventually did, anyway).

We went to this music store which also sells DVDs and bought the Hunger Games DVD, which we planned on watching later. Sienna also bought The Wanted, Justin Bieber, Cody Simpson and One Direction CDs. Who knew she loved music this much? She wanted to buy more but Alex told us to hurry up and get some food.

 We went to Nando's (suggested by Sienna, a major Directioner) and playing truth or dare while eating. I was first.

"So Daniel," Alex began, then said with a mysterious tone, "Truth or Dare?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "Truth."

Alex frowned, "You're no fun!"

"Just ask me!" I said, while chewing this DELICIOUS sandwich.

He shrugged, "Kay, if Lindsay Lohan and Miley Cyrus asked you out, which one would you pick?"

Oh, what the hell?! I don't wanna go out with drug addicts! But I had to answer this so . . . "Miley, I guess . . ."

They both stared at me like I just told them I was man-pregnant or something, "What? You wanted me to pick Lindsay?"

They both went, "Oh, gross! No" and other stuff. Then Alex said, "You're turn."