Never Ever (Greyson's POV) Chapter 49

If I think about it in a logical way, this may be the moment when I should try to move on.

But I won't, because I know I can't. I loved this girl. Wait no, scratch that. I still do. And I promised myself that I will never stop.

Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I went to the kitchen and found Mom with my sister.

"Hey." I greeted. Quite sadly if you really focused on my voice.

"You okay?" Ta- No, Alexa. She's Alexa.

"Yeah." I said, half-heartedly.

"Are you-"

"Sure?" I finished for Mom. "Yes, I am."

She looked at me strangely, then concerned.

"Mom," I began. "Why can't I go to school again?"

She sighed. "Because sweetie, our secret will be revealed-"

"And what happens if it gets revealed?" I half-shouted. "What would the world do? What would you do? Why would you care about what they say, huh? Why would anyone still care if I come back, huh?"

"Hey." Alexa said. "Don't shout at Mom."

"Stay out of this, Alexa." I said, glaring at my sister.

"Tammi."

"No, you're Alexa." I spat. "You always were, and you always will be. Don't you dare try to forget your true identity." They just stared at me, but I went on.

"Don't you ever feel guilty?" I yelled at them. "Having to lie to everyone? To the people you love? To everyone who gave a damn f*ck about us?!"

"Daniel!" Mom scolded.

"Greyson." I corrected. "Greyson Michael Chance. Not Daniel. I was never Daniel Winslow, whoever that guy was. He's gone, and your never gonna see him again."

"What do you mean?" Alexa asked me. I took a deep breath in.

"The world needs to know the truth." I said, softly.

My mother's expression held back tears. My sister comforted her as I made my way to the door.

"What happened here?" Dad said, yawning. I shook my head and exited the room. I know what I did was wrong, but do you ever get that feeling when there's something you just have to do? I have to admit, I'm a good guy, unless you consider what I did a while ago.

I rarely shout at my parents. But I guess every once in a while, they just have to know how you feel. You just have to let them know. And if you don't tell them what the problem is, they just seem to find out.

I know my family would probably be disappointed in me once I do this, but I know it's the right thing to do

"Hello? My name is Gre- I mean Daniel Winslow."

"Yes sir, how can I help you?"

"I'm offering you an exclusive."

"Hmm.... How much is this worth?"

"Don't worry," I said. "I'm not charging you."

He seemed to consider that.

"Fine. What's this 'exclusive' of yours?"

I sighed. I waited 3 seconds and shook my head.

"Well?" I gulped.

"I know where Greyson Chance is."

=====================::::::::::::::::::::====================

Hi guys :D

Good news! My laptop's fixed (THANKS TO MY AWESOME DAD!) :3 And I can upload better now! Edited chapters (; Hehehe. So, what do you think about this one? I know it's short.. I'm sorry. But it sucks that this seems to be ending. I might start another fanfic. MIGHT. I'm not yet sure. But if you want to suggest something, I accept requests. Well, that's it for now. Enjoy! :D