We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Luke's POV) Chapter 41

I seriously feel guilty about what just happened a year ago.

I tried calling Mia, over and over again to apologize for my childish behavior. I never want to lose that girl, ever.

But I gotta say, I don't like her much anymore.

I lost Sienna once, and maybe I was hoping that I'd find her here again. If I could get her away from that stinkin' Winslow kid, that is.

I kinda realized that I still (KINDA!) like Sienna. And maybe I might have a chance with her. If Daniel doesn't interrupt.

I know he and I had this "deal", but it's not like we would've lasted anyway. I know he hates me as much as I hate him. And I have a feeling that right now, he and Mia are probably girlfriend/boyfriend already.

And he's probably cheating on Sienna, too.

And that I will not allow to pass.

"Here she is." Derek said, as his sister followed him to the living room.

"Thanks." I said, nodding my head at Derek signalling him to go away. "Mum, Dad and Andrea are in the car. Why don't you let 'em out?"

Derek nodded, leaving Mia and I alone.

"Miss me?" I smirked, going forward to give her a hug.

"Don't touch me." She sneered. "You had to go back here when I told you we were over."

"No," I shot back. "You simply said we 'needed time off'. Well, I gave you some time to think, and now I'm back."

I took a few steps closer, making our lips only a few inches away from each other. "I missed you, baby. And I know you missed me, too."

She rolled her eyes and tried to back away, but I held her back from doing so. "Don't you dare walk away from me."

"Stay away from me!" Mia shrieked, struggling to get out of my strong grip. Thank God her parents weren't home. "I don't want to see you ever again."

"And why is that?" I smirked, trying not to laugh at how pathetic she was. How could I have fallen for this thing in the first place?

"Because you don't deserve me." Mia said, in the calmest tone I've ever heard her speak in.

''Oh really?" I asked her. "You gave your everything to me."

"Not everything." she countered.

"You needed me."

"I think oxygen's a teeny bit more important."

"You loved me."

"Not as much as I love Daniel." she spat.

"Oh." I said, amused at how right I was the whole time. "So you and Daniel, eh?"

Mia gulped, looking pale for telling me a supposedly secret bit of information.

"Why should you give a f*ck?" Mia glared at me, looking like she was about to murder me in a breath.

Like she could do that.

"Well, milady," I began, giving effort for my words to sound like they have class. "Just in case you haven't caught on yet, you're still my girlfriend. We didn't officially break up, and may I add, you're mine. And you'll always be mine."

She gave me one more glare, and stormed back to her bedroom.

She's so innocent.

She can't beat me.

I decided to go back in the car and give Sienna a little surprise. Now, there's someone worth seeing.

====================:::::::::::::::==================

Hey (:

So, how do you guys like Luke's new, erm, evil, character? I decided to change something int he story.. And I just realized how much I suck at giving endings to chapters now. I could try improving that. Anyway, I'll update.... Sometime soon. Enjoy! xx