Chapter 23

"What are you doing with him?" Suyodhana asked and  Mamashri Shakuni and Dushyasana came into view.

"Hello to you too Suyodhana" I said with a fake smile.

"I asked you that what are you doing with him." He said getting irritated.

"And I said hello."  I said in a mocking tone.

By this time he totally got irritated and was loosing his temper.

"Mere baccho......we didn't come here to fight. Remember the reason..." He whispered to Suyodhana and Suyodhana's expression turned into fake calm.

I was able to hear them and I immediately got to know what they are up to.

"Karn....now we are seeing the puppet show.....see that Dushyasana...he is the host....and Suyodhana is the puppet of Mamashri Shakuni." I said with full of fake enthusiasm and karn chuckled a bit.

This time Suyodhana's anger had no limit. Before he could say or do anything Mamashri said  by adding a fake sweetness to his voice to karn "my child Duryodhan wants to convey his gratitude to you."

"Of course.....of course....he has to convey......after all karn saved Suyodhan from getting his ass kicked more by Arjun." I said without realising what words I'm using.

Everyone's eyes got wider. And that time I realised what words I have used.

But that was really normal to use in kaliyug. And yeah now I'm in Dwapara yuga and they don't use such words. 'Next time keep hold of your tongue Harshitha.' I said to myself.

Mamashri shakuni pushed his two favourite sons and made them forcibly go out of this place. But Dushyasan was shouting saying only one thing  "you disrespected my brother.....you disrespected my brother...."

" Why don't you chant my name Dushyasana? ??? By chanting my name you may get your own thinking capacity along with Narayan's ashirvad." I shouted back which made his mouth shut.

When I turned to look at karna......he was just staring at me with unreadable expression. After looking at each other for a minute we burst into laughter.

"I have to say.... you are really good in mocking people." He said in between the giggles.

"And Harsh....I really have to thank you for supporting me in Kala pradarshn. Ask anything which is in my limit Harsh....I'll give you." He said with a serious determination in his face and I smiled at it.

"You know what? In friendship, we can ask 1000 things from your friend." I said and he gave me a genuine smile.

"Now I really don't want anything....but when time comes and I need something.....Then I will ask you." I said.

"Come here.... we will sit and take friendship oaths." I said and he came with confusion on his face.

"I....Harshitha....friend of karn.....declare that I will be always with you when you  need me the most and whatever  humiliation or anything which can make you go sad should first face me. I will always stand  by your side no matter what happens." I said in a single breath by taking his hand in mine.

"I......karn.....friend of Harshitha......declare that I will always protect you from anyone or anything that has the intention of harming you. I will be your raksha kavach till my last breath and I will never allow anyone to hurt." He said looking into my eyes.

Next....we didn't know how.....but as we were looking into each other's eye.....we both said at a time......

"We will always be there for each other like a real brother and sister." And our both eyes became a pool for happy tears.
****************************

How was it? ????

And I am really sorry for breaking hearts of the people who shipped harsh and karn.....🙇🙇🙅🙅

VOTE Share COMMENT 🙇🙇😍