Chapter 21

I left maathe in her own world. Then Subhadra and I headed to see pandavas.

I was very excited to meet them. When we came to meet them, they were actually in groups. Bheema, Nakula and Sahadeva were talking and laughing. A little far away, Yudhishtir and madhyama pandava were having a serious discussion.

First we went to laughing group. I introduced myself and also gave introduction about Subhadra to those three. But Nakul was trying to flirt with Subhadra. I went near to him and whispered "My dear Nakul......don't try anything with her.....".

"Why not??" He asked raising his one brow.

"You will see....." I said with a smile.

Next we went to meet Yudhishtir and Madhyama Pandava. I don't know why.....but when Yudhishtir saw me......that gaze contained a brotherly warm. Without thinking twice I said "Pranam....Bhrata Yudhishtir."

Then it was Madhyama Pandava's turn.......I formally introduced myself and left Subhadra to introduce herself. Then I  took Bhrata Yudhishtir away from them.

One thing I was sure about it was in whole process  arjuna was staring at me. I ignored him.....

Now......Bhrata Yudhishtir , Bheema, Nakula, Sahadeva and I were standing and watching Subhadra and Arjuna. First they were feeling shy and now they are laughing like Idoits.........ok.....my Subhadra is not an idiot....only that guy is.....

I went near to Nakula and said "I think now you understood well.......". Nakula nodded at me twice.

"So guys....." I started to talk getting their attention.....

"Let us stop staring at them.....you know my full name and all.....but I want you all to call me Harsh....I am telling you only you 4 should call me by that name." I said with a serious face and then I smiled.

"Okay harsh.....actually you were on different level in Kala pradarshn.....I loved the way how you mocked Dushyasana." Bheema said with a big smile.

"Thank you Bheema and I really loved the way how you punched Suyodhana." I said.

For that everyone laughed.....Then I got an idea....

"Guys....I've decided to give a nick name for everyone except Yudhishtir as I already call him Bhrata....." I said excitedly....

Now....everyone were staring at me with keen interest.

"Let us start with bheema....I will call you Vruko." I said

Bheem repeated that word again with a confusing expression and then said yes with a big smile.

"Now...it's Nakula and Sahadeva's turn. I will call you both Naku and Sahu." I said.

"What about Bhrata Arjuna." Nakula asked and I gracefully ignored that question.

We were laughing about Vruko's eating habit. Then Subhadra entered with madhyama pandava.

I was talking with Subhadra and Nakula was whispering something to Arjuna......

"I think....now we should go and meet maathe..." Bhrata Yudhishtir  said.

"Okay then....you guys go ahead. " I said and I was leaving....

"Don't you want to come, Harsh?" Arjuna said.

I gave a death glare to Nakul and he was smiling at me sheepishly.

"I don't want to disturb any private moments.....by the way it is Harshitha not Harsh.." I said with a serious face.

He didn't say anything but I can see a small smile playing on his lips.
****************************
What do you think about nick names???😂😂

This chapter was made to show the bonding between harsh and pandavas

VOTE COMMENT SHARE....🙇🙇😍