Chapter 19

Karn was standing their holding his bow.

"Pranam to Maharaj, Maharani, Rajamata, Maha mantri, Maha mahima Beeshma and all the people who are present here. I am karn. Son of Adhiratha and Radha." He said in a proud way with politeness.

'Son of Surya dev and Kunti' I corrected him in my mind.

How polite he is........Lots of love to your politeness karn.

As he was introducing himself I saw Mamashri shakuni whispering something to Suyodhana.

"Sutaputras are not allowed as participants." Pitamaha said.

This will be the time where karn going to choose adharm as Duryodhan was going to save him from humiliation. What if I do that first??? What if I save him first???

"Sutaputra????" I said making whole sabha go silent and not giving any chance to speak first to anyone(especially Suyodhana).

"He got a talent, Pitamaha and that talent definitely deserves recognition." I said with confidence.

"But he is not Raja kumara, putri." Pitamaha said with serious face.

"What do you mean by that Pitamaha??? According to you only raja kumaras should have the talents to show??? Then you are wrong Pitamaha......there are some rajakumaras who just act like puppets and are worthless." I said eyeing Mamashri shakuni, Suyodhana and Dushyasana's direction.

"Being a girl you don't know how to dress yourself like a girl and you are questioning about the rights of Sutaputras." Dushyasana said with full angry face.

"You are actually right Dushyasana....... Every man may dress up themselves like a man.....but can we really call them as a man??? I mean....see your self....you have dressed up like a man and also grown your mustache like a man....but can i really call you a MAN???......I don't think so." I said with a smug face which made his mouth shut with embarrassment.

By hearing that comment Bheema burst into laughter and everyone was trying not to laugh including Pitamaha and of course excluding Suyodhana's followers.

"As you see.....only pandavas are competing against the Suyodhana........" I was saying but was cut by Ashwathama.

"What do you mean by that??? Are you saying that I have planned this before only???" Ashwathama said getting offended where I didn't even finish my sentence.

"No.......Ashwathama no......not even in my dream I do that. I was just saying that name wheel loves pandavas more than kauravas.....that's why it is  suggesting their names from the start." I said to him with a fake smile.

Again Bheema burst into laughter along with Nakula  and Sahadeva.

"What do you want to do now, putri ????" Pitamaha asked.

"As you see......when Suyodhana was still from Arjuna's arrow it was almost sunset. That makes Arjuna as winner. But then karn entered the competition. So this competition should continue." I said.

"It should be between Arjuna and karna. As it is only a Kala pradarshn. They should shoot one arrow at others. But the thing is when karna shoot Arjuna with his arrow. Arjuna should act as a defender. And then same is repeated with Karna." I finished my long explanation.

"You have heard the rules by Princess of Dharmika. The game may start now." Pitamaha said and gave me a proud smile.

When I turned to look at the players......Karn was giving me a admiration with saying thank you look........and Madyama Pandava was giving me a look mixed of emotions....but I was unable to identify those emotions.
***************************

This chapter was written to show how sassy harsh can be......rate her sassiness from 1-10....😀😀😀

PLEASE VOTE SHARE COMMENT  🙇 🙇 😍