Chapter 47

"Harsh......"

"Harshithaaaaaaaaaa"

"What???" I opened my eyes as someone shouted my name....

"We reached varanavartha...." Arjun informed me....

"Oh...Okay...." I said as I had slept for whole journey.....

I stepped out of the chariot and my face turned to a genuine smile as I saw kunti mate and my most favourite pandavas......

"Harsh......" Vruko, naku, and sahu came running to me.....

Naku and sahu hugged me and   then Vruko hugged and we all jerked from the place.....

I laughed....

"Wt about me???" Arjun asked us.....

"Hey bratha....harsh hates you....so you are not allowed...." Naku said with giggles....

Arjun suddenly pushed naku and sahu but became incapable to push Vruko.....

Vruko was hugging me like a leech.....he was not at all leaving me even though Arjun tried so hard.....

"Harsh.....harsh....I missed you...." He was saying again and again.....

Suddenly I remembered Dau as he also did the same with me when I went to Dwaraka with Arjun.....

And then I remembered vaasudeva krishna.....

'Harsh....no...that chapter is over....' I reminded myself.....

"I missed you too....." I said hugging him very tightly......

"Bheem....you are killing her....leave her now....." Mate kunti said and bheem left me....

I went to mate and she hugged me....

'Aw....I really missed her..." I thought to myself as she was giving me motherly vibes....

And again it reminded me of mate Devaki.....

"Harsh....I'll kill you...." I said to myself.....

After having a small talk with her I went to meet yudhishtir....

I was shocked seeing his clothes as it was bit different from others and then I face palmed myself that I forgot that he became yuvraj of hasthinapur....

"Pranam to yuvraj of hasthinapur....." I said joining my hands to him and bowing my head....

"Oh....stop it...." He said blushing and I laughed.....

We all then went to the palace.....

Purochan was standing to welcome us with his wife and son.....

"Welcome.....Welcome..." purochan said with fake smile and I rolled my eyes.....

'Shakuni....this man really fits to be your brother....' I said to myself.....and I heard someone laughing.....in my mind....

'Don't imagine nonsense things,harsh....' I said to myself again....

"We should enter the palace.....before that....harshitha should do pooja...." Mate kunti said....

"What?? Me??" I gave nervous laugh and even purochan was nervous....

"Yes, putri....you are like goddess laxmi....so you should do...." Mate said and all pandavas except yudhishtir giggled....

I gave them a look which said 'what' and Arjun came forward to explain....

"Actually we always imagined devi laxmi as a soft spoken and too good....but you are just opposite of it...." He said....

"Arjun..." Mate kunti said giving him a glare....