Chapter 73

Arjun and Dau came near me.

"Oh my God! Harsh... that's awesome." Arjun praised me.

But I was not able to listen to his words as I was in shock. That memory made me go shock.

I looked at Dau. Maybe he can answer my doubts.

But he was nervous.

"Dau..." I was saying but he talked first.

"Harsh! Now You and Arjun have to leave for Aryavartha." Dau said hurriedly.

"But Dau I want to as.." I was saying but this time Arjun cut me off.

"Yup Harsh! We have to leave. We are already late. Let us go." He took my hand and started to move.

I thought to protest and ask questions to Dau but I then decided to ask him later.

Arjun and I left the place.

*****

We reached Aryavartha. It was all decorated with flowers as if some festival is going on.

"Arjun! What's going on?" I asked curiously.

"Oh! Kauravas are celebrating of Bhrata becoming king. It's more like they are giving us some party." Arjun said.

"Wow!! Since when they started to celebrate others success??" I asked.

"Even it shocks me though!" He agreed.

"Anyways, Harsh. You go and get ready. I'll join the sabha." He said and left me.

Aryavartha is not new to me. So I went to the room to get dressed.

As soon as I entered all the women were present.

"Oh Putri! We heard about Dharmika Desh. We are so proud of you." Maathe Kunti said.

I smiled in return.

"Putri! You get ready. Gandhari and I are going to temple. We will be back soon." She said and left me.

I went to get ready. After like 15 minutes I was ready.

It was boring. No one was there with me. All the time I didn't notice Draupadi.

Like a God! Dushala came.

"Hi Didi! How are you ?" She asked me with a smile.

"I'm good Dushala. What about you?" I asked her.

"I'm also good." She said happily.

"From where did you come? I didn't notice you here before" I asked.

"Oh! I was in sabha. But they sent me away from there saying ladies are not allowed to be in there when they play game of dice." She said sadly.

I was shocked.

Dice game?

"What???" I asked her with shock.

She looked at me with confusion.

"Game of dice, Didi. It's Mamashri shakuni's favourite game. They are just playing for entertainment." She tried to explain to me.