Chapter 74

***So many swearing words are there! Read at your own risk🙆***

"Welcome! Welcome my servant!" Duryodhan said with a wicked smile.

"Thank you! My little shit" I said with a same wicked smile.

Hearing that his wicked smile replaced with super anger.

But it didn't effect me.

"You! Learn to respect my brother. From now onwards he is your master. Following his orders should be your life aim." Dushyasana said with anger.

I laughed.

"My aim is not following your brother's order. It is killing you." I said with a smile.

"And yeah! I'll follow your orders when your father gets his sight." I said with a smirk.

"Harshitha!" Dushyasana shouted.

"Shhh! Don't waste your energy. You have to save it to follow your brother's order. " I suggested.

Dushyasana was going to say something but Mamashri Shakuni stopped him.

"Mere baccho! This girl doesn't have any right to say anything. So let us just do what we want to do." He said to Duryodhan.

Duryodhan nodded.

"Dushyasana, remove all the clothes on her. Nothing should be on her. All the people here should witness her naked body." Duryodhan ordered Dushyasana.

Trust me! It didn't feel good to hear those words but I knew that I shouldn't lose my cool so early.

Dushyasana was coming near me. But I gave him my deadliest look which made him stop there.

"Arree Duryodhan!!! Why are you making me naked?? Come on!! I know you have already married. That means you have already seen one naked woman. So every woman has same parts like your wife. Still if you are really curious, then I'll bring Gandhari Mathe. You can make her naked and see." I said innocently.

"Harshitha!!! Mind your words. Don't forget you are my servant. And don't bring my mother into this, you little slut! I know everything about you. You are a  whore. Do you think that I don't know about you and your pandavas relationship. You are their slut. They keep you for their enjoyment.

I know you sleep with them. I wonder with whom your first day was with? Is that Arjun or Bhim?" He said those words to me.

Screw it!! It's not so easy to hold my coolness.

Then he looked at the pandavas.

"Arjun! I've seen her roaming with you more than others. And also I've seen your fighting with Karn for her matter. Were you both fighting for the matter of with who she should sleep that night??? Oh please tell me Arjun! How you guys enjoy her?" Duryodhan said with fake curious.

Hearing that his followers laughed. But pandavas were controlling their anger.

Especially Bhim.

I knew they can't say anything or do anything.

It was my fight. My lone one.

"Why do you ask them, Duryodhan? Ask me. I'll explain you. They enjoy me the same way you do with Dushala. You were worried about those 6 of them right. But you guys are 100. How does you guys enjoy Dushala? Do you take turns?" I questioned them.

"You whore!!! Shut your bloody mouth. It's not only about those pandavas but also with that Krishna. That shows how much slut you are. Didn't he marry new two girls recently? Was that because he got bored of you? Hmm! I wonder how he got bored of you? Why don't you come to my chamber tonight? I'll show you the real pleasure. But before that let me see you naked. Dushyasana, go!" Duryodhan said.