Chapter 2

Gosh!!! I am really late. I got 20 missed calls from my friends and now it is 9 am and I am still in my house. Yesterday night I didn't sleep well and now I am not able to concentrate anymore.

Now I can't go to the place so I have to call them and say that I am not able to come

"Hello.....where are you?????" I heard a soothing yell from my calm friend surabhi.

"Hmm....in my house...." I said.

"What the hell are you doing in your house? Did you forget the spot where we all should meet or are you planning to lay eggs on your bed?" She again shouted with her soothing voice.

"Girl!! can you calm down for once in your life? Yeah, actually yesterday night I was laying eggs on my bed and I am so tired now that I can't even step outside my room and I called you to inform that I am not able to come. So enjoy yourself.." I said in one breath.

"Look Harsh....without you we can't go anywhere....and without happiness how can we enjoy our trip? So my dear Harshitha, you have to come and no more arguments about it " she said and cut the call

Who am I???? Of course I'm the happiness. That's why my parents named me Harshitha.
But I am so stubborn right now that I can't go out of my place. So no means no.

After a while I was really bored and went to put tv. But I heard the door bell and it was just 9:30 in the morning. I thought who can come this early to my house? Thinking about it I went to open the door.

When I opened the door I was really shocked by the visitor.
****************************
God !!!! Make some magic and please give me some readers.....😣