Chapter 67

I went near his bed and took his pillow...

Slowly I put that pillow on his face and pushed him so that he can lay on his bed.

After that I didn't do anything! I swear!!!

But he started to shout.

"No! Please don't kill me!!! I beg you! Please don't kill me. I've so many things to do! Don't! !"

What the hell!

His shout was really loud. I was sure it was audible to even outside.

So I did what I should do.  I put that pillow on his face and pressed gently.

For him it was not gentle touch... it was deadly touch because he soon went to sleep and started to mumble.

"I'm dead! I'm dead" it was a mere whisper.

Thank God!  He is asleep!

Atleast I thought

I was about to go outside from his chamber but somebody came in front of me and we both dashed.

That person was like a rock and I fell to the ground.

"Who the hell are you!? Don't you have eyes? What do you eat!? Rock? Because your body is like mountain." I started to shout and his face was not visible as it was dark.

"Harsh?" He said.... maybe he recognised my voice.... because I did.

"Dau?"  I asked.

"Yeah! But Harsh... why are you in Kanha's room. I heard him shouting. What happened?" He asked.

"I....it's.... Ugh! Come on... I'll explain everything..." I said as I took his hand and went outside.

We both came out of his room and reached outside.

"Care to explain me?" He asked once we came to halt.

"Your brother is drunk!" I said as I handovered the letter of Rukmini to him.

He read that and saw me.

"Is he really drunk?" He asked in surprise and I shrugged.

"Oh My God! Did you handle him yourself?" He questioned me.

"Yeah and now he is asleep."

"Thank God! He was once drunk in Vrinda van and he created a whole lot havoc. I was the one who handled him." He said and I could see the terror in his eyes.

"Oh" was all I said.

He was telling me the story of that incident and suddenly we heard the loud noise from Krish's room.

We both ran there.

Everything was shattered. Krish's jewels, his crown and morpankh everything was on the bed except him.

"Oh God!" Dau and I both said.

Balcony door was opened so we both went there. There was a cloth which was hanging. I think he used that cloth and landed to the ground.

I looked at that cloth for a while and the realisation made my eyes wide.

"Oh Dau! Did he just use his own Dhothi to climb down?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He confirmed and I started to laugh.

"Why are you laughing?" He asked me.

"He will be running naked around the whole Dwaraka." I said in between my laughs.

"Idiot! Do you think he will be wearing only Dhothi? He wears something inside too!" He said.

I stopped laughing.