Chapter 57

I didn't know for how many hours I sat there. Soon I felt someone's presence beside me. I didn't care to see who was that.

"I'm shocked" the person sitting beside me spoke and by the voice I could tell it was Arjun.

"Why?" I whispered.

I didn't had energy to talk normally.

"Because I haven't even sang that song to you....Then how could you say you are willing to marry me....if you are in love with me...you could have said know....I would have sang that song to you." He said.

I can make out by his voice that he was mocking me.

"Thank you" He said.

"Why?" I asked with no emotion staring at river.

"For not making me to get married with Draupadi. You knew I was already in love with someone" He said.

Of course I knew.

"You know what? I love you....I always liked you. In my life you'll be always there and I just can't imagine my life without you.

When I first saw you in that Kala pradarshn. On the first sight  only I knew that you are something special to me.

But you were ignoring me. You were always happy and friendly to my brothers but except me. To be honest it hurted me.

I wanted your friendship....I wanted to be your shoulder whenever you wanted to cry.

Soon we actually kind of became a very good friends. And I'm really glad about it.

I know we can die for each other, fight for each other, be for each other......but not with each other." He said.

That's when I looked at him.

"You know? The day when I saw you was the day I found my other half....not in you but in Subhadra...." He said with a smile and I was just staring at him.

You are my best friend, Harshu....you should be in my life....and yeah I really can't imagine my life without you and also I can't imagine my life with you being as my wife...." 

"We both know we are not in each others heart....we both know we are nothing more than best friends.....and I don't ask you why did you said like that....because after spending so much time with you, I understood a little about you.... that is when you get too much overwhelmed or too much pressured  or too much excited you just blabber something with out thinking about it.

And you did that in panchala....you are burning in fire to give me a light. But harsh I don't want it so I'm gonna pour some water on you." He said and I somewhat felt relief hearing those words.

"What do you mean by that??" I said with a hope.

"I meant I'm gonna save you from this situation more over I want Subhadra in my life...not you..." He said teasingly.

I hit his shoulder and he laughed.

"I think my harsh is back now" He said with a smile.

"Hell yeah...." I said with so much excitement and hugged him.

He hugged me happily.

I don't know for how many minutes we both were in that situation.

After some time we both released each other.

"Come on now we should go inside the palace and have to make our both life not get screwed. They are already discussing about our child's name." He said cringing his face.

I laughed on falling ground.

"Don't laugh,okay? It irritates me.....because of you we both are facing this situation" He said in a fake serious tone.