Chapter 7

His smile was very contagious that even I gave my most genuine smile to him. We were looking at each other more than a minute. The man who woke me gave a fake cough. We turned our eyes at him with a questioning look.

"She don't know anything about this place" He said to us.

"Right." The one with a peacock feather in his head said.

"Guys.....tell me properly. Are you guys doing some drama? Because you have dressed like krishna" I said

The one with peacock feather chuckled and said " I am Krishna ".

My eyes got wide with shock as I remembered my dream where the voice of the man from my dream matched with him.

"Krishna......" I said without knowing myself that I had watery eyes.

"Now.....now.....harsh don't do crying session here. I know you are not crying baby." Krishna said with little bit mischievous.

I suddenly realised that I lost my composure and gained quickly.

I cleared my throat and asked " Now can anyone explain what is happening here?"

"I am balaram and you are in Dwapara yuga"  the one who woke me said.

My eyes again got wider and I was too shocked to say anything.

"Look Harshitha......you have came here with a purpose which may be now unknown to you but soon you will realise. You came here to change things. You are going to meet your Unknown Destiny." Lord krishna said with a smile which can attract anyone to him.
****************************
Comment vote and share 😊