Chapter 25

I went directly to mata Kunti's chamber to bring back Subhadra.

When I went inside......I was met by the most emotional scene.

Mata kunti and pandavas except bheema were hugging each other. Then bheema joined and the whole group shook from the place.

I chuckled seeing that......

They grew apart after a while.  "you know??? Someone said that they don't want to disturb any private moments." Arjuna  said mocking me.

I cleared my throat and said "I didn't disturb it..... I was just admiring it."

Maathe turned to me and said "Putri......Come and sit with us."

"No maathe....I came here to take Subhadra back to my chamber." I said but I was not able to find Subhadra anywhere in the room.

"Oh....she already went to her chamber." Nakula said.

"Okay......thank you for informing me Naku...."I said and was going but Maathe called me back and said "remember..... today you have to wear the clothes which I have chosen....I already sent that to your chamber.....you can choose anything....but it should  be from the dresses I have sent you...understood?" She said with motherly authority and I just smiled and nodded at her.

I came to my chamber and as Naku said Subhadra was already in the chamber.

"Where were you for so long???" She asked me.

"I was just wandering....leave about me....I know that you had a very good time with Arjun today.....right???" I asked her teasingly.

"I....we were just talking..." She said blushing a little.

"Leave about me.....Harshitha......now tell me who caught your eyes??"  She asked taking me off guard.

"Actually.....no one...." I just shrugged and said.

"That can't be possible....someone will be there.....let us do this.....my Bhrata Krishna taught me this....." She said with enthusiasm.

"If it is fun....Then Okay" I said.

"Now close your eyes" She said and I closed my eyes....

"Imagine that you are in your favourite place."

I imagined garden.....

"Now you are admiring the place."

I admired the flowers, butterflies and everything about that garden.

"Now......there's a man who is facing his back to you ...."

There was a man who is facing his back to me.

"You go near him and put your hand on his shoulder."

I went near him and did what she said.

"Now....he is slowly turning to see you."

He was actually turning to see me.

"And now you see his face."

I saw his face and immediately  I opened my eyes wider.....wider....wider......with a big shock....
****************************
Who do you think she saw?????

COMMENT VOTE SHARE 🙇 🙇 😍