Chapter 53

"Long time , no see" someone's voice stopped my walk.

I turned to see who is that.

When I turned I saw a face which I didn't want to see for my whole life but yearned to see it.

I saw a person who I wished I never was so much comfortable with him.

I saw a person who broke my heart.

I saw a smile which I always wanted to see but same time hated it.

I saw a blue eyes which made my whole world go blank but made my eyes watery.

The morpankh which was on his head called me to touch it.

The flute which he promised that he will never use called me to use it.

"How are you, harsh?" Krishna asked me with his twinkling eyes.

'Harsh'.....that's when I realised that how much I missed his voice and him calling me with that name.

"Pranam vaasudeva krishna...." I said folding my hands.

I saw a bit of pain in his face but it soon got covered by his smile.

"Calling by formal names, aren't we??" He asked raising his one eye brow.

"We came to formals long back ago, vaasudeva" I said with a sad smile.

"Harsh...." He called me again which made me close my eyes.

"Please....please vaasudeva krishna....don't ever call me that..." I said with a shaking voice.

"Why not?? All your loved ones call you by that name only...." He said which was able to hear by only me.

"Yes...all my loved ones will call me by that....but you....you are not my loved one...." I said and I was clearly able to see how pained he was.

"I came to know that you have already met Draupadi....and I know your true intention behind it...." He said

"Good" I said.

"Harsh..." He called me again which made me go crazy.

"Can you stop it??? Stop calling me with that....just stop....I can't handle that....it hurts me....it hurts my damn soul....it makes me go crazy....so please Vaasudeva krishna....don't call me with that name...." I shouted at him.

He didn't say anything...

"She can't marry karn" He said in monotone.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because she is destined to be with Arjun " He said

"If she is destined to be with Arjun then why did she marry other four??" I asked again.

"Because of her boon" He said.

"You know that karn is equal to all five pandavas....so if she marries him then also her boon gets fulfilled " I said.

"But....she don't love him...." He said.

"She didn't love Arjun either....you just made her to love him..." I said.

"But....she should marry all the five..." He said.

"Why??? To get shared like she is some object?? To be called as whore by those assholes??? To get naked in front of those stupid sabha?? To be get sold to Duryodhan by yudhishtir in that stupid dice game ?? To be seen as slut in front of those kings???" I questioned him.

I forgot for a while that I was talking with the supreme lord.

He didn't say anything for a while.

"But people in kaliyug took it in a divine way...know??" He asked me.

"Yeah...but did people in Dwapar yug was so wise to understand that it was all Shri Vaasudeva krishna's game??" I questioned him back.

Again he didn't say anything.

"People don't accept everything easily like they accepted your and all gopikas relationship, krishna" I said with a chuckle.

"I know you tried to insult me but I'm happy because you called me krishna..." He said with a smile.

And that irritated me.

"Whatever....but no women will get disrespected in my presence. Even draupadi will not get disrespected....I respect her decision....if she wishes to marry karn....I'll support her....If she wishes to marry Arjun.....I still support her....but I never stop my try to make her marry karn...." I said with a stubbornness

"Okay!! Then listen to me.....even I won't stop my try to make her marry Arjun ..." He said with a smirk.

"All the best...." I said.

"All the best to you too..." He said.

"Hope to not see you again, vaasudeva krishna..." I said folding my hands instead of saying Namaste.

"Hope to see you for all my life, meri pyaari harsh!" He said to me folding his hands with a mischievous smile.

***************************

How was the chapter???

Who all guessed it as krishna....they all are right...

P.S I'll be not updating for 2 more weeks!!!

COMMENT VOTE SHARE 🙇 🙇 😍