Chapter 20

The atmosphere changed.....it became more serious as two great warriors of archery were face to face with each other.

They were exchanging death glares with each other. But I pitied them...... once they know the truth....the death glares will change into love glares.

First Karn shot an arrow which can produce a great amount of fire. But Arjun defended himself by using an arrow which can produce a water.

Now it was Arjuna's turn. He shot an arrow which became 100.....no....no.....it actually became 1000 arrows and went at karna's direction.

Karn was calm. He didn't do anything to defend himself. He just stood there without even using his bow.

The arrows came near to him but then something covered his body which made him defend himself......of course it was his kavach.

By that....everyone got stunned........after recovering from the shock......we heard thunder of claps coming from the people.

Karn turned to my direction and gave me a smile. I gave my one of the genuine smile to him.

But when it comes to Madyama pandava. It's totally different. Actually he was watching our small encounter.

I gave him a glare. By seeing that he turned away.

Now I turned to look at Mata Kunti's side. Her eyes were watery and I knew the reason.

"I think now you came to know that karn is not Sutaputra but Surya putra, maathe." I said.

By hearing those words, maathe  allowed her tears to come out of her eyes.
****************************
How was the small encounter  between karn and harsh and also between Arjun and harsh??

Please comment VOTE Share 🙇 🙇 😍