Chapter 45

We came to Dwaraka. Everyone were pretty much shocked to see us......

Krishna and Dau convinced mata Devaki and king Vasudeva.....

It didn't take a long time to convince them.....

Then they both welcomed Rukmini whole heartedly.......

Subhadra was really over excited to meet Rukmini..... I don't blame her....even I wanted to join their group but decided to stand next to Arjun.....

"So....why are you silent Arjun??" I asked arjun.

"Nothing.....I was just observing things...."

"Observe everything and be prepared, Arjun. Who knows?? Next marriage may be yours only." I joked and he chuckled....

Suddenly Subhadra came in front of us and gave a letter to Arjun with a smile.

I thought it as some love letter and ignored.

"Harshitha....." Arjun said after reading the letter.

"What, Arjun?" I asked

"Tomorrow we have to go to varanavartha.....they are conducting a pooja for pitashree itseems....." He explained and I went to my own thoughts.....

From varanavartha pandavas life changes......there will be so many events like Vruko's marriage with hidimbe and......and....Draupadi....

God!!! I really forgot about her....and I had already messed up things and now karn and Suyodhana are not even in good terms.... so there are no chance that  says he will be coming to Draupadi's swayamvar.......

I have to do something......I have to make karn to come.....

"Okay!! We will go Arjun...." I said....

"What are you guys talking? ?? Where will you go?? Tomorrow we have krishna Rukmini's marriage...." Mate said as she came inside.....

"Wow!!! What a perfect timing....." I thought to myself...

"Who gave the date, mate ??" I asked curiously....

"Krishna and purohith were discussing.....so krishna came to me and said....." Mate said patting Rukmini's head with motherly feel.....and Rukmini was blushing..... maybe she was thinking about her marriage....

One thing I was sure is that the date was given by Krishna himself...

Why is he doing this???

I wanted to think about this but I have to do another important job.....

"Subhadra....Come we will go to our chamber...." I said pushing her out of the room...

"What about me? ??" Arjun shouted behind us.....

"You are not allowed in girls' talk, Arjun.....but Brihanale is allowed...." I said which made his mouth shut.....

"Who is she??" Subhadra asked curiously....

"I'll explain you everything, Subhadra.....but before that I want you to bring something to write....." I explained my need to her....

Without saying anything she went to somewhere and brought something.....

She gave me a big leaf and black coal.......

"I got this for you.....only it was available....." She said....

Suddenly I remembered my phone......oh gosh!!! I really missed it.....

"Thank you....." I said whole heartedly to her......