Chapter 3

"Surabhi!!!!!!!!!" I shouted .

"Whom did  you expect? Your boyfriend? He is in different NATION and he can't come here" she said and started to laugh at her own joke about my imagiNATION boyfriend.

"Funny" I said and went to the drawing hall.

My mother came from the kitchen and gave some sweets to surabhi.

"Aunty, Harsh is not coming to trip. Please tell her to come. You know right that she is the soul of our group. Please aunty make her come with us."

"Oh!! She is not coming ?? No way. Today is weekend and I can't control her. Don't worry surabhi, I will send her and if she doesn't obey then I am gonna push her or I am gonna pack her in the bag and put her in your car's backside ." She said giving me a glare.

Meanwhile I was checking the tv channels for the good programme to watch.

"Did you get what I said harshu?" My mother asked me with little humorous  and full of seriousness in her tone.

"Why do u always support her ? No way in the hell I am going outside. And you can't force me, ma ." I said stubbornly.

After a while I was sitting in the car where everyone was happy to see me. My mother got so many ways to convince me....sorry.....to blackmail me....so this is the result of my mother's intelligence.

It's not that I don't like to go outside. Actually whenever I feel sad I just go outside and be there till my mood gets normal. But today it's just different. My thoughts are so messed up that I don't know what to think. All I think about is my last night dream which gives goosebumps even now.

"Harsh.....now not the time to think about it. It's just the dream. Enjoy your trip". I said to myself.

But I didn't even know where we were going. So I decided to ask Sundar who is sitting beside me.

"So, Sundar where are we going? " I questioned him.

He gave me a look and said " Harsh don't act like you don't know anything. You are the one who decided the place and  now you are asking me. "

"Bro, I know that I am the one who always chooses the destination for all trips but this time it's not me and tell me where we are going? " I said with a bit of confusion and annoyance.

Actually if i get annoyed then trust me you will have a bad day and if I get mad then again trust me that you feel like you shouldn't have born. My whole friends know about me very well that they don't even try to mess with me.

Unsurprisingly Sundar noticed my annoyance and answered promptly by saying that " we are going to KASHI".
****************************
Anybody read my story.....😭