Chapter 38

"I.....I......I wanted to see your chariot.....I wanted to check whether you are following me or not.....so I turned back and I lost the grip" I said and everyone believed.

After that I searched for the herbs and treated the horse....

Then we left the place......

My horse actually became a good companion to me for the whole journey.

For the whole journey I was satisfied with myself thinking that I am a good horse rider....

'Proud of you.' I said to myself

When we came to Dwaraka.....Dau, mata Devaki and everyone were standing there to welcome us.

As I came down from the horse Dau ran and came and gave me a bone crashing hug.....

I gave him a big smile and reciprocated the hug but I was sure.....for him it was not a bone crashing hug as he was so big.

'God!!! I really missed him' I thought.

"How are you Harsh??? I really missed you.....I was so happy when I came to know that even you are coming with Subhadra to Dwaraka...." He said in a single breath.

"Awww.....Dau....I missed you too...." I said hugging him again.

"Did you forget your mata Devaki , Harshitha???" Mate asked as she came to me.

"Never in my life....." I said and she gave me a motherly hug.

"Why no one is welcoming me???" Subhadra asked in a fake jealous tone.

We all laughed and then they all welcomed Arjun.

After that we all went inside the palace.

Arjun and Krish went somewhere to talk and Subhadra went inside her chamber to take rest. Meanwhile, Dau and mata were feeding me.

"Harsh.....eat this.....it will be good for your eyes....." Dau said holding a carrot.

"Putri.....try this....it's actually a sweet....." Maathe said bringing it near to my mouth.

"Dau...I will eat the carrot but not now.....Maathe...I will definitely try that sweet but not now.....right now some other place is calling me." I said and ran outside.

I was heading to my favourite place.....

I came to the garden and my smile got wide as I saw so many flowers welcoming me.

I took a deep breath to get the smell of my garden.

When I went near to the flowers I felt like they were trying to tell me how much they all missed me.

I closed my eyes and sat.....

I didn't know for how long I sat there......but my heart and my mind were in peace....

I really love nature.

"Finding peace in garden....Huh??" Someone's voice interrupted me.

I opened my eyes and gave a smile for the person who interrupted me.

"Sometimes.....being in garden gives more peace than being with human beings, Arjun" I said.

"Right..." He said and sat beside me.

"So....what brought you here, Partha??" I asked arjun mimicking krish.

He laughed and said " nothing....just wanted to see you....."

"Hmm....missing me already??" I asked teasingly.

"Then?? Yes.....now?? No...." he said and I can feel the honesty in his voice.

"I am actually surprised, Harsh" He said.

"Why??" I asked in confusion.

"Because......you were always the hyper kid but now.....you are actually looking calm...." He said and I got offended as he called me a kid....

"I am looking calm because of this garden and for your kind information I am not a kid." I said in a childish tone.

He gave me a smile and I returned it.

"So.....what were you talking with Krish??" I asked.

"Nothing......we were just discussing few war techniques......"

"Harsh.....I wanted to ask something....." Arjun said.

"Ask" I said playing with the butterfly.

"You said that you are actually pretty close to Madava.....but by my observation you both don't seem like that....Madava calls you 'princess harshitha' and treats you like a princess but not a friend." He said his opinion about krishna and I

I didn't protest saying it was not true.....Whatever he said was true......but the thing is even I don't know the reason behind his behaviour.

"Right now I don't have anything to say about it, Arjun...." I said in a small voice.

"Arjun.....promise me.....promise me that you will keep me updated about your discussions....." I said getting excited.

I am not actually being nosy.....seeing Krishna's behaviour with me.....I don't think he will inform me about the plan of eloping Rukmini.....

Arjun is the only one who will be helping Krish with this plan. If i want to be in this plan means I have to ask Arjun to promise me.

"I promise you." He said with a smile.

"Thank you" I said giving my genuine smile.

Then we both went inside the palace.

"Harsh.....Come and sit here.....I will give you this vegetable....." Dau said holding a weird shaped vegetable.

"Balaram....stop showing her your weird vegetables.....if she eats that then she will be taking one month bed rest...." Maathe said and we all laughed.

"Putra....if you are tired means you can go and take rest." Maathe said to Arjun.

"Okay Maathe...." He said and was leaving the place.

"Arjun.....Maathe forgot to mention.....but I will do it for her.....take rest in your chamber not in Subhadra's." I shouted.....Maathe and Dau laughed.

"Putri....tomorrow there is a fare....if you want to go....Then you can go...." Maathe said.

"I will go Maathe ." I said with a big smile.

Now....I am excited thinking that I can take Krish with me....
****************************
Do you think Krishna will go with Harsh to the fare ????

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 🙇 🙇 😍