Chapter 39

Now....I am actually waiting for Dau.....he said that he want to come with me to the fare.

Yesterday I was happy and excited about the fare but today neither excitement nor happiness is there in me....

After hearing about the news of fare from Maathe.....I searched whole palace for krishna.

But I was not able to find him. At last I found him near the river.

"Hey Krishna...." I said with a big smile.

He turned to see me. He gave me a small smile.

"Namaste princess Harshitha..." He wished me formally.

And my big smile disappeared from my face.

"Krish.....what happened to you?? Leave that.....tomorrow there will be a fare..... I want to go with you......" I said.

"I'm sorry devi.....tomorrow I will be busy....." He said and left the place.

I wanted to stop him. I wanted to shout at him. I wanted to ask what the heck is wrong with him. I wanted to sort out the things. I wanted him to call me Harsh and not that stupid names like 'princess' or 'devi'. I wanted to do all these to him.....but I wasn't able to do those things as I was busy in controlling my sadness and disappointment which was making my eyes watery.

'I really wish us to be normal again, Krish. I believe that one day you will take me to the fare.....I believe in you.....I believe in me.....I believe in us, Krish." I assured myself. Even though I was not sure about that.

"Harsh....shall we go??" Dau asked.

"What about Arjun and Subhadra, Dau? " I asked him....even they were also supposed to come with us.

"They both are waiting for you in the chariot." Dau said.....

"Okay.....we will go and have fun." I said excitedly.

I know I am not as excited as I was yesterday.....but I don't want to ruin my day.

My life's rule is very simple...... even though my mood is gloomy and I want to fill the tank with my tears......I will not do that.....because I don't want my feelings to disturb my present.

We went to the chariot and sat inside.

"I am sorry Arjun.....I know that you want to have some privacy with your love.....Dau and I are disturbing you.....please forgive us." I said dramatically.

As usual Subhadra blushed.....Dau laughed......

"Oh Harsh.....I don't mind it because I like you also....." He said teasingly.

And I rolled my eyes.

After a while......we reached the place.....

"Okay then..... Arjun, you take Subhadra with you.....Dau and I will simply wander around the place." I said and left the place with Dau.

We went to all the shops we saw and Dau carried my bags for me.

We were little bit tired as we walked for so long.....so we decided to sit in one corner.

"Harsh....I am actually happy that you came to Dwaraka..." Dau said.

"Dau.....I actually came because I wanted to attend Krishna's marriage." I said

"Right....."

"So....what's the matter with your brother??" I asked and Dau became a little nervous.

"Even I don't know about it, Harsh......Sometimes even I can't predict what is going in his head....." He said....but I can make out that he is covering something...

"I know you know something, Dau......but I really want to tell you that your brother is actually worse than teenage girls...he got a lot of mood swings." I said and Dau laughed very hard.

"Hey.....Come we will go.....sun is going to set soon...." Arjun said as he came with Subhadra.

We all left the place and headed to the palace.
****************************
Ugh!!!! Krish is behaving so strangely 😩😩😂

VOTE COMMENT SHARE 🙇 🙇 😍