Chapter 44

"Arjun....knock the door...." I said....

I was getting nervous....I don't know why.....

"You only do...." He said and I got mad...

"Are u blind??? Don't u see that I'm holding this box???" I said with full of irritation...

"Oh...sorry!!" He said understanding my irritation...

Thank God!!! Arjun understood me....if he had not listen to me means.......I would have created a big war with him.....

He knocked the door. The servant opened and we both entered the chamber....

The chamber wall was full of paintings....all paintings were of krishna....and I knew the artist was Rukmini.....

Her love always confused me.....she loved krishna but she never talked to him....she never saw him directly.....

She drew all this paintings imagining him......and I have to say in these paintings krishna is looking so cute.....

"Harsh.....why the walls are full of madhav's paintings??" Arjun asked getting confused....

"Because she loves him...." I said....and he gave me a look...

"Of course I know that.....what I am asking is...what is the need to draw him??" He asked...

"Rukmini never saw krishna, Arjun....but she loved him wholeheartedly.....Sometimes we think that to love someone....we have to see thier  face and listen to thier voice....and be with them whole day....but she....she didn't  expect it.....all she did was love.....just loving him without seeing him....." I said in a deep calm voice...

"Wow!!! I didn't know that you can give a love definition.." Arjun teased me bringing me out of the love mood...

"Yes, Arjun.....I can give....and she didn't love krishna like you and Subhadra did......you know seeing each others face and smiling like idiots...." I said imitating him....

"Haha....Funny...." He said sarcastically...

It was true.....Arjun and Subhadra always did that....Sometimes I felt that I was witnessing some nibba-nibbi love story.....but also they both always made a cute couple.....

"Shut up.....call Rukmini  now...." I ordered him....

"Princess Rukmini ....." Arjun called in Brihanale's voice.....

By hearing that.....a lady came....

She was dressed in a red colour saree.....she had worn ornaments......

Her brown eyes showed her calm nature.....there was a smile playing on her lips......only one word was going in my mind and that is beautiful......

'Only she can be the perfect match to my krish' I thought.....

"Did arya sent you people? ??" She asked with little excitement and her voice was as calm as her eyes....

"Arya?? Who is he ??" I asked her with confusion.....

"Arya is.....Vaasudeva krishna...." She said blushing heavily....

"Awww!!!! That is so cute...." I awed at her....

"Actually you are correct, devi....madava sent us....and this idiot doesn't know the meaning of arya because she is a big idiot." Brihanale said in Arjun's voice and I kicked his leg making his mouth shut....and Rukmini laughed.

"I think I am an idiot....but Brihanale you didn't call  Rukmi as arya.....so I didn't understand when Rukmini said that word...." I explained seeing Arjuna's face and he was seeing the ground.