Chapter 5

Whole journey I kept my mouth shut as today was my worst day.

After a while we reached Kashi and visited the temple. Then we went to the room which we have booked and which was also suggested by me which I don't know when.

Today was my worst day. I was not even able to control myself. So I decided to go outside to calm myself.

I sneaked out of the room and was walking without destination.

Where to go ??? I don't know. Let me just explore the place. I thought to myself.

Now I was sitting in front of river Ganga. I didn't know it was so easy to sneak out and feel like princess in front of ganga devi.

Lately I have lost my coolness. How? Why? I don't know.

As I was thinking about last night dream. I suddenly heard some sort of shaking sound far away in the river. I stared at the direction where I heard the noise. I saw water. Everything was calm and I thought to run away from here. But I heard someone saying "be here, don't run" inside my head. I don't know what made me obey that voice but I sat there without moving and was just staring the water.

The water I was staring suddenly started to move high and formed like a cyclone. After becoming a high cyclone it started to come towards me.

Okay!!! Harshitha today is your last day in the earth. Be ready to die to water cyclone.  Wait.... I have heard of water cycle but i don't know anything about water cyclone. Did I skip my classes too much ????

Before answering my own questions the water sucked my soul.....or my whole body......
****************************
Please support me.
Comment share and vote it 😊