Chapter 75

I ran to River Ganga.

She was so peaceful. But I wasn't. There was no waves. But there was a whole tsunami in my heart.

I sat there.

"Why? Why did you bring me here, Mathe Ganga?" I asked her. But there was no reply.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to vent my all feelings out. I wanted to shout. I wanted to complain.

But I felt alone. I felt like I don't have anyone.

For the first time I missed my mother. If she was there she would have never allowed any one to treat me the way they all did. She was like Mathe Parvati to me. If she knew what all happened to me then she would have become Kali Ma.

Maa, I miss you!!

They say Asuras disrespect women. But Krith respected me like his own daughter. Then why did this human do that to me?

What did I do to deserve this?

"Harsh!" Someone's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I looked at the person.

He was standing there. He was standing there with a smile which didn't reach his eyes.

I got up and ran to his arms.

He hugged me very tightly. That's when I broke down.

"Krishna......" I said shakily.

"Harsh!" He whispered.

I broke the hug. My tears were dropping. He wiped some of my tears.

But can he wipe my pain the same way?

"Krish! They... they...." I was trying to say but I was not able to say. All I was able to do was sobbing.

He cupped my face in his hands.

"Shhh! ! Don't. .. please don't cry. You know right! I can't see you like this. It breaks me, Harsh." He said in a very shaky voice.

His eyes were teary.

I gave a small chuckle.

"Atleast there is still something inside you to get break. But there's nothing left inside me to get break, Krish.." I said.

He didn't speak.

"Krishna.... that.... that Duryodhan called me so inappropriately. He even called me to his room. He said.... he said that I was having affair with you and Pandavas. Krish! It's not true. I really don't have anything to do with those pandavas. They left me in that gamble like an object." I said in between my sobs.

"I know! Trust me! You are the purest girl I've ever seen in my whole life." He tried to comfort me.

"Why did you do that, Krish? " I asked him slowly.

He got confused.

"What did I do?" He asked.

"You knew I was going to propose you on that day. You knew it hurts me to see you with other girls. Knowing all these also you broke me. When Duryodhan said I was having affair with pandavas,  I didn't care. But when he said I slept with you also I lost my coolness.

I.... I don't know  what you are to me Krishna. All I know is I love you." I said by this time I didn't had energy to stand.

I fell to the ground.

Even he kneeled in front of me.

"I don't want to know why you broke my heart but there's one thing I want to know." I said in a weak tone.