Chapter 11

"Princess of Dharmika???" Mata, Dau and I asked Krishna at same time.

Krishna gave a look to Dau and I  which said that to go on and act with it.

I had no idea how to act like a princess. Suddenly I remembered my favourite movie 'Frozen'. I decided to act like Elsa for a while but my spirit animal was always Anna.

Suddenly I stiffened my body and gave a smile which was full of authority yet calm and said "He is right. I am the Princess of Dharmika."

"Then why are you here?? And your clothes are so different and I am sure that no Princesses would wear that." Mata Devaki said by making my calm smile disappear from my beautiful(stupid) face.

I looked at Krishna for some help. He gave me a look which said 'Tell anything'.

I cleared my throat and  prepared to tell a lie.

"I wear these types of clothes because it is comfortable to me and the people in my country wear these types of clothes. " I said which was 100% true.

"Oh! But I don't know any country people who wear these types of clothes in Aryavartha." Said mata.

"Who said she is from Aryavartha, mata? She is from out of Aryavartha. She is from Dharmika desh." Krishna said with confidence.

Mata thought for a while and asked to me with a smile "Putri, why are you here?"

This was the question which I was avoiding and now I have to answer her that I am going to hasthinapur but if she again asks why means......I don't know.

"I am heading for hasthinapur." I said with a calm face.

"Hasthinapur.......why??" She said.

"Maate......don't you know the past story between hasthinapur and Dharmika desh?" Krishna asked his mother with fake shock.
****************************
What do you think the past story will be ????
Please comment VOTE Share 🙇🙇