Chapter 60

It soon became a night. We both were deciding where to sleep.

"You know what, I don't think you are comfortable in sleeping on the ground. So I'll sleep on the ground and you sleep on me." Krishna said with a mischievous smirk and I looked at him like 'are you serious?'.

"For your kind information, I got more training with pandavas. I am fully able to sleep on the ground." I said as his smirk wiped from his face.

"My bad." He mumbled.

We chose a big tree and decided to sleep under it.

We both slept keeping a good amount of distance between us. In fact all the pandavas can sleep in between Krishna and I. That much of distance we kept.

"Harsh, it's so chill. Why don't I use you as a blanket?" He said and I threw a stone at him.

"Ow!" He said rubbing his shoulder as the stone had hurt him there.

"Shut up and sleep!" I shouted at him and he mumbled about something but soon closed his eyes.

I smiled. Even if he is grown up and married he is still that mischievous child. Of course he is. After all krishna is famous for that.

I stared at him. He was looking so much calm in his sleep. Even if he was sleeping I can see a small smile on his lips. So bad his eyes are closed. I always loved his blue eyes.

Suddenly I felt thirsty. I didn't drink water for the whole day. Now I really needed it. Should I wake him up??

'Idiot why do you have to wake him up? Can't you fetch water by yourself.' I scolded myself.

I got up from the place I was sleeping and went in the search of water.

KRISHNA'S POV

Should I open my eyes? Is she still staring at me?

I'm not getting sleep. I think even she is not able to sleep. But why am I not hearing any sounds from her side.

I opened my eyes slowly. I frowned seeing no one beside me. Harsh was not there.

Where did she go??? I got up and stood.

Where can she go at this time? I again asked myself.

I know I shouldn't get worried as my harsh is very brave. But it's her first experience in jungle.

Maybe not as she has got great amount of experience with my cousins and bua.

But....she could have woke me up know?  I mean I was not even sleeping.

She will be alright but I think I should search for her.

I went in the search of her. First I didn't find anything as it was too dark but still I continued.

After going deep inside the forest I heard someone's weak voices and I followed it.

As I followed the voice I eventually reached the place.

There she was! Sitting and talking with the pot??

What is she talking with the pot????

"Harsh" I called her to get the attention away from that pot which she was holding.

Listening to my voice she averted her gaze from the pot to me. Seeing me she gave me a wide smile.

My harsh is cute but something is wrong with her. In these times, even if she is happy to see me also she doesn't show that emotion from outside.

But now she is smiling like a child who at last got her favorite candy.

Weird.

"Krishnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" She yelled my name happily and was not able to open her eyes widely.