Chapter 22

"But you can take your......I mean my Subhadra with you, madhyama pandava." I said with a smile.

Everyone chuckled except Arjun and Subhadra.

Subhadra turned to me. "What will you do alone???" She asked with motherly concern.

'Aw......you are really my bff....' I thought myself.

"Don't worry about me Subhadra.....you know what?? If i get bored I can even talk to walls and they will definitely answer to me." I said with a big smile assuring that I will be safe.

Everyone were leaving the place and madhyama pandava turned one last time at my direction......and I definitely gave a glare to him......

Now.....I really didn't know where to go......so I started to wander in the grounds of palace and saw Karn.

"Now...I know what to do...." I said confidently to myself and headed to his direction.

"Karna....." I called him. He turned back and smiled seeing me.

"Pranam....Princess of Dharmika...." He said and my smile vanished from my face.

"Did....did I say something wrong." He asked me as he observed my expression.

"Yes....you called me wrongly." I said with a serious face and he became confused.

"Karna.....please just call me Harshitha.....no....actually Harsh....." I said with a smile and his confused look turned into smile.

"But...." He was saying but he was cut by me....

"No buts... Radheya..... you should call me Harsh...." I said and he became happy as I called him Radheya.

"Okay harsh" He said and I smiled.

"Don't you want to introduce me to your parents?" I asked him.

By hearing those words his eyes got wide with shock and asked "you really want to come to my house???"

"Of course I do karn......we are friends and it is obvious to go to your friend's house." I just shrugged and said.

"We....we are friends???" He asked again with shock.

"God!!!! You ask too many questions....come, we will sit somewhere and talk." I said and we both sat under a tree.

"I will take you to my parents' house" He said and added " if you want to go....only.." He said.

"I will come." I said

We were having our own good time until someone decided to show up.
****************************
Who do you think that person will be ????

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 🙇 🙇 😍