Chapter 33

It has been more than 2 weeks. The pandavas and kauravas are back from panchal. They  already announced Yudhishtir as yuvraj.

But my Krishna didn't even care to talk with me. I don't know where I made mistake. That day we were talking normally and I said about his days in Vrinda Van and about.....Radha...... next thing I know is he just vanished from my mind....even when I call him in my mind there will be no answers.

I mean.....I can understand if he has some work to do but he could have told me right??..

'Harshitha......why should he tell you about his schedule??' My mind asked me....

'Because he is my best friend.....' I answered.

I don't know why.......but my head is not working properly.

Yesterday I went to kitchen with Vruko because he asked me some sweets to eat and when we came to know no sweets were available we both planned to make it ourselves.

We went to make sweets and those sweets became disaster......he asked me to pour 2 bottles of sugar and I poured 2 bottles only.....but it was not sugar....it was salt....

You can't blame me.....they both look alike and more over I was thinking about Krishna.

Next.....Nakul and I decided to prank Dushyasan.

We both went to near by forest and when we were searching for suitable creature.....suddenly Nakul shouted.

"Harshitha......."

"What Naku???"

"Come here...."

"Why??"

"Because there is a leech on your leg."

I saw my leg and he was correct and the great thing was I was not feeling any pain. Reason was very simple. And that is I was thinking about Krishna.

Even my favourite place.....garden is not giving me any peace to my mind and to also my heart.

All these days.....all these weeks.....and all these times my only thoughts were about Krishna.

'Why is he not talking to me ???'

"Putri......" I heard Maathe Kunti's voice which made me to come back to reality.

"Yes....mata" I said with a smile.

"Tomorrow......Subhadra and Arjun are going to Dwaraka.....I thought that you can be their companion in their journey.......I can understand if you don't want to go......" She was saying.

"No.....no....Maathe.....I will go....I will definitely go....I want to see Maathe Devaki and Dau and also Krishna....." I said with full of  enthusiasm and Maathe smiled seeing my excitement.

"Okay putri.....Then go to your chamber and pack things" She said and went.

'Now Krishna....what if you don't talk with me......you can't ignore me for all your life Krish......I'm coming and I will definitely show that how much I missed you.' I said to myself with a big smile.
****************************

This chapter was written purely to show that how much disturbed our Karsh can be  if Krish ignores her.....👆

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 🙇 🙇 😍