Chapter 65

"Krishna! This is all so traditional... Do you think I can do this?" I asked him doubtfully.

Right now we are going inside the village in chariot. Tomorrow there is a pooja and from Ashram I'm going to take care of it.

It's so weird! Give me gadgets and tell me to take care of it...I'll give my life to keep it safe.

But giving all these weird items and telling me to take this to the village so that I can do the pooja is a bit big thing to me!

"Don't worry! Main hoon na.... (I'm there)" He said and now I felt like I have to talk.

"Have you seen that movie? You should try kal ho na ho.....SRK's acting is on another level. I cried like a baby watching that.... Oh Aman Mathur! You never know how much I love him." I said dreamily.

"You love Aman Mathur? "

"Hell yeah! Who can love like him? He just made Naina to get married with someone just because he knows that he can't promise her forever....

Let me tell you, krish.... the worst thing you can ever feel is seeing your lover marrying someone.... I don't want that punishment even to  kauravas...." I said...

"Really?? Is watching your lover getting married to someone is that much painful?" He asked and I looked at him like was he real.

"Of course.... just imagine krish. You have dreamed your life with that person.... you've promised each other.... you find happiness in each other.... you both know you are made for each other....but suddenly everything shatters...those promises break... happiness Soon turns into sadness and you will not witness happily ever after....but your own lover's marriage with someone...

God!!! That's the devastating one....." I finished my explanation.

"It's definitely a devastating one..." He agreed in a soft voice.

"What would you do harsh? I mean what would you do if you were witnessing your own lover's marriage?" He asked curiously and  I gave him a confused look.

"I don't think I would ever be in that situation, krish! Because my lover is you... and I already witnessed your marriage with Rukmini...." I said...

"No Harsh! You didn't witness my marriage...." He said and again I became confused.

I thought for a while. I was there to help Krishna to abduct Rukmini. I was there to witness their first meeting. And when their marriage was next day I went with Arjun to varanavartha....

Yeah! He was right! I never witnessed thier marriage.

"Yeah...I forgot!" I accepted.

Soon village came and we stepped out of chariot.

Everyone gave us warmly welcome and this villagers are really sweet.

Because they gave me sweets.

"You guys look tired. You take rest now. We will meet in the evening.." the head of the village said.

"Savitri ma , take them to their room." He called someone and a middle aged woman came.

She was giving us a big smile and I returned it happily.

Soon we followed her and she stopped in front of door.

"It's your bedroom. You can take rest." She said and I said my thanks to her.

"And you guys are a cute couple" She added that line and left us.

Her words made me blushed.

"What do you say?" Krishna whispered in my left hear.