Chapter 58

Author's POV

"We killed Kamsa. We built Dwaraka. Now I think it's time to start the journey which we were born to complete....am I right Kanha?" Dau asked his brother who was sitting on the swing.

"Yeah....but before that we want some one....." Krishna answered while closing his eyes.

"Who??" Dau asked curiously.

Krishna was smiling as he was watching his harsh being so irritated that all her friends are taking her to Kashi.

After some time Krishna opened his eyes....

"Kanha....you said about someone....who's that??" Balaram asked curiously.

"The girl I love....." Krishna just shrugged and said.

"The girl you love?? But...but...she's in Vrinda van and we both know you can't meet her....so she's not going to come to Dwaraka...right?" Dau asked confusingly.

"Nope...." Krishna said.

"Oh....then are you going to Vrinda van again?" Dau asked.

"Arree....no...we both know I can't go there..." Kanha said.

"Then other than radha who is the girl you love??? Radha is the only one who born in Dwapar yug who you love...." Dau was saying as he messing his hair in confusion.

Kanha chuckled seeing his brother like that... he got up from the swing and went near Balaram. Then he put his hands around his brother and whispered in his right ear.

"Oh Dau??? Who said she is born in Dwapar yug? She may be born in Kaliyug also...."

Dau knitted his brows in full of confusion and after a long time his eyes went wide with realisation.

"No....nooooo....noo" Dau mumbled as he released himself from krishna.

"Don't tell me you are talking about harsh...." Dau said now facing his Kanha.

Kanha just gave an innocent smile.

"Kanha.....she's in kaliyug..... how can you bring her to Dwaparyug? ???" Dau asked.

"Even I was thinking same....but I think I may need Devi Ganga's help...." Krishna said.

"So....you are bringing her...." Dau confirmed himself.

"Kanha, didn't you and radha teach whole world about love?? I mean one Love story is enough to make people understand what love is right?? Why do you need another one??" Dau asked his question.

"Hmm you are actually right....but there's a slight difference between Radha and Harsh.....

You see..... Radha first saw me as a common cowboy....

my job was to make her realise of our divinity, to show her true self, to show her what love is....

But harsh....she knows who I am but she doesn't know what I'm to her.... she only sees me with divinity.....

With radha, She didn't know I was Vishnu, so nothing was stopping her from loving me.... but Harsh knows and she thinks that seeing me with any other extra feelings except devotion as sin.....

So I want to make her realise that she is free to love me how ever she want....I want to stop her from controlling her  feelings...." Krishna explained with a smile.

"Oh" was all Dau said.

There was a silence for a minute.

"But...." Dau killed that silence by his voice.