Chapter 51

Morning when I woke up..... I didn't find Arjun.

I didn't even know if it was morning or not as there was not even a single ray of sun light.

I got up from that place and went in search of our group.

It didn't take much time as Vruko and naku  found me.

"Where were you harsh??? Even Arjun is missing..." He said as soon as he saw me.

"Oh sorry.....yesterday night I didn't get sleep there...so I came here to sleep....even Arjun was with me...." I said and naku's eyes got wide.

"What??? You both were alone??" Naku said with his wide eyes and Vruko gave a big pat on his head.

"Oww! Brother!!" He growled.

"Don't speak like that....they are like brother and sister...." Vruko said and I cringed.

I was about to say but someone's voice came from behind me.

"Ewww!!! Who said that? ?? We are not brother and sister.....we are BEST FRIENDS ..." Arjun said.

It was hard to digest....my once upon a time most hate character is my current best friend.....WOW!!

We high fived each other and went from there by locking our hands.
****************************
Hii guys!!!

This chapter is actually not a chapter....it's just to show that I'm still alive. 
        I'm really sorry!! I was caught up with my sem exams.
        By tomorrow morning I'll update another chapter which will be till Draupadi's swayamvar and for sure that chapter will make forget my absence of 3 weeks.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE 🙇 🙇 😍