*****

Hey guys!!! It's not an update but I wanted you guys to know this. So please read ahead.

Unknown Destiny - The Mahabharat Fanfic      is gonna celebrate its first year birthday soon. So I'm gonna reveal somethings to you.

When I started this book I didn't know myself that Harsh gonna be paired with Krish.

Actually I thought she will be the wife of Arjun and gonna end up like Draupadi as wife of pandavas.

But it turned out something else. When I created her I didn't even know myself that she will be the reincarnation of devi laxmi.

As I said she was actually gonna be wife of pandavas but it would have been like a replacement of Draupadi. So I didn't go for it.

People also paired her with karn. This was the only one which I was  clear from start that she is not gonna be with karn. I don't know why but when I picture Harsh and karn it would always be a brother sister duo . So that was no!!

Before writing the story down I told the draft of it to some people and when I asked them who they think Harsh's love they replied Ashwathama. Here also I kinda didn't agree with it.  Because Ashwathama was no where near to that. So that also no!

And the only one who I felt right for Harsh is Arjun. I had planned well to end her up with him. But I don't know how why and when things got changed.

Let me tell you krishna was never in my mind. For me, he was a best friend and guide to Harsh but not more than that.

I never realised Harsh and Krish was an item till incident of Panchal.

I made Harsh to say that she wanted to marry Arjun just to know who is her true love! I wanted to check her real feelings and it was not only about her but also krish and Arjun.

In that scene Harsh got hurt , Arjun was not happy and Krish had broken heart. This was enough for me to ship the pair.

It all happened it the world of my imagination and when I was damn sure that harsh is for krish then I started to write this book.

Harsh is just an ordinary girl in kaliyug. And she goes to Dwaparyug just to change the random things. There she confronted lots of people. She realised her new and true self. She made new relationships and she met her true love. I wish it was that easy for her to be with her lover forever but they have to go through hurdles.

At first Harsh never accepted her love for krish. She always fought with her feelings. Because for her it's Radha Krishna not Harsh Krish. If she knew her true self ( that is being laxmi ) then she would never try to cover her feelings but krishna didn't want that. He wanted to show that you can love him in any way as long as your love is pure. He wanted harsh to realise this.

I kinda humanised Krishna to relate more. I made him suffer in love like a human. Right now he is in the human form. So he should suffer but now he got his love. He is enjoying Harsh's love. But what matters is how long does he have the time to enjoy the moments with her?

Harsh is a girl who strongly believes in her morals. She may give up the people but not her morals. Yes, she is radha. Yes, she is laxmi herself but for her what matters more is her present and that is Harsh.

She always thinks in the perspective of Harsh more than Laxmi. She takes decisions as Harsh. And if someone's breaks her heart then she run away from the whole situation like Harsh and she doesn't forgive them like Laxmi.

And main thing is... this story is like parallel universe. It's more like Harsh has travelled to another universe. And I'm not yet sure if she comes back or not but even if she comes back to kaliyug then she will be knowing the mahabharat of Vedavyasa.

She is divine. But she doesn't know that. Even she knows in the future also she would rather choose the human life than embrace her divinity. She takes this decision because of the situation which happens in future.

Each chapter is a surprise.... not only for you guys but also me. Future chapters are like a roller caster. Love,  friendship , jealousy , revenge, heart breaks and finally departure.

Harsh realises things. She learns lot of lessons from the people here. She is very stubborn in nature and she goes out of her way to just be with her loved one but soon she meets with a heart break which changes her whole world.

Krishna and Harshitha loves each other wholeheartedly but fate has different things for them.

Unsurprisingly fate surprises them.

I think I explained a lot about future. So can you guess what happens???? Comment it!!

And love you all for supporting my first book and giving this much love to it ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤