Chapter 32

Today pandavas and kauravas went to panchal because guru Drona asked it as gurudakshine........

Yesterday Guru Drona came to the sabha asking gurudakshine from kuru Princes.

When he finished telling his story. I stood up from my place and shouted "Whatever he did was totally wrong........Guru Drona......don't worry......kuru princes will bring you glory......and Ashwathama will rule half of panchala."

Everyone in sabha looked at me like I was an idiot because of my outburst. But Ashwathama gave me a smile. I was shocked because it was a genuine smile.

So....now I am wandering the grounds.......I regret making Karn as king because now he doesn't have much time to spend with me but I'm happy he got what he deserved and that also not by that Suyodhana.

Now.....he can't choose adharm because he is in the side of Dharm.

Dushala and Subhadra went to the temple. I wanted to go. But they left before I woke up.

I don't know where to go or what to do.

"Harsh" someone said in my mind and I smiled.

"Krish" I replied back.

"How is everything???"

"Not bad Krish....."

"Bored??"

"To death"

"Tell me what you think of me???" He asked and I thought for a while.

"You are the supreme lord" I said.

"That's all??"

"Yeah...."

"Don't you think anything other than that about me???"

"Krish....what happened to you???? What should I think about you???" I asked getting confused.

"Now.....I got to know....what you really wanted me to think about it....I'm sorry I totally forgot it." I said

"It's ok....tell me...." He said in a voice of eagerness.

"About your and Rukmini's marriage.....right???"

"What??? Yeah....right...." He said in a voice in which his eagerness disappeared.

"Don't worry Krish.....I will come to your marriage....more over Arjun and I are in good terms."

"You can't come"

"Why?????"

"Remember?? When I said.....time and your hatredness brings you to me....
Arjun will be bringing Subhadra to Dwaraka.....now.....you don't hate Arjun and your hatredness is not there.....so you can't come." He said and I took a while to digest everything he said.

"I don't care Krish....I will come......if I decide to come means even supreme lord can not stop me." I said in a hero feel.

"Let us see....." He said but by his voice only I can feel that he was smiling.

After a while we both became silent.

"Are you there??" I asked

"Yeah...."

"I always think about you." I said.

"Really???"

"Yeah....I think about you in vrinda van......everything you did there......and you with Radha." I smiled saying Radha's name.

I didn't get any reply. I was waiting and waiting and at last he replied me.

"I have to go now."

And that was the last words I heard from him....
****************************

How was this chapter???

I know it was boring because my online classes and all my projects are taking my creativity away from me.....😂😂😂😂

VOTE COMMENT SHARE 🙇🙇😍