Chapter 55

It was D-day.....I was nervous....

Today will be Draupadi's swayamvar.....

I'm praying to God that karn to come to swayamvar.....if he don't....Then everything I have planned will get screwed.... and more over Draupadi's life get screwed.

No....I won't let that happen to my friend Draupadi.....I want her to be happy, secure and.....safe.

'I think it's better to take Arjun to swayamvar' I thought to myself and ran inside the hut which we all built.

"Putri....where were you?? They are preparing to go for the search of alms.." Mate said as soon as seeing me....

But I didn't answer her question as I was busy staring at her.....

In vedavyasa's mahabharat, kunti will not go to Draupadi's swayamvar.....and when Arjun comes with Draupadi  without seeing what he has brought....she just says to share with his brothers.

But....if karn doesn't come and if I fail in my challenge....Then she may get married to Arjun....if that happens, I don't want to get her shared like an object.

So what if I take mate to swayamvar???

"Mate....we all are going for alms..." I said and everyone looked at me like I'm mad...

"Harsh....that's not good....you may come but mate....she may get tired....I don't think it's a good idea..." yudhishtir said with concern in his voice.

"Bhrata yudhishtir is right, Harsh...." Arjun said.

"Come on guys....Mate won't get tired...because Our rock will carry her...." I said to all of them.

Everybody got confused as they didn't know who is our rock.

In kaliyug Rock is Dawnye Johnson.

In Dwapar yug, who is our Rock??? Of course it's our Vruko.

"I'm talking about our Vruko....he will carry mata....so no tension....and I'm feeling today will be as life changing.." I said with a smile.

I knew today will be a special day....I knew today will be life changing....but what I hoped is to get a good outcome.

'Whatever happens harsh....don't care....your main goal is to make sure everyone is happy with whatever decisions you or Draupadi take....even if you want to sacrifice yourself also....it doesn't matter...just make sure everyone's happy' I promised to myself.

"But harsh, what about you? Won't you get tired?" Vruko asked.

"Don't worry about me, my dear Vruko. For me your brother is there." I said coming near to Arjun.

"Okay....We'll start our journey....if i am tired Arjun will carry me....because he's my sweetheart...." I said resting my head on Arjun's shoulder.

Everyone started to divert their eyes as if they are invading someone's privacy.

But I didn't care..... I mean Arjun is my best friend so it was casual for me and even Arjun was smiling happily.

Yudhishtir cleared his throat and I stood straight.

"So where's our destination??" Bhrata yudhishtir asked me.

I looked at all of them and said with a smile.

"Panchala....I heard there is a swayamvar and they are giving free food and everything to brahmanas."

"Free food??? Then we will go there." Vruko said eagerly.

"No bheem we can't go there. It's a swayamvar....so Aryavartha's all kings will be present. There's a chance of them identifying us. So it's better to not to go there." Yudhishtir said.