Chapter 63

"Shut up!! Just shut up! I don't want to hear a word from you, Krishna...." I shouted at him.

Currently I'm in Durvasa Muni's ashram. Maathe said it will make me better and all. But no its a big no!! From the time I put my foot on this place I'm going crazy. It's making my blood boil.

They say Durvasa Muni got bad temper. I didn't know his place was also like that because it's making me second Durvasa Muni.

I thought we will be spending a day or two. But no. After coming to this place we just got bad news.

That is... his Ashram people are doing some Ganesh utsav it seems and we have to help for them it seems.

And in 1 week there will be Holi celebration it seems and guess what!? Yeah! We have to help for it too....

The worse thing is we have to spend our one week here and to stay here they gave us a room! Sorry hut!

And only one hut! In that hut they want Krishna and me to stay. I mean come on... don't they know he is married!? It's not okay and I don't want to stay here...

But krishna is forcing me.

"You just don't get it! " I said to him.

"Harsh....please...just one week. It will just go fast... don't worry!! Please!" He said.

"No Krishna, no! I don't know why but I just don't want to stay in his Ashram. Come let us go to another one's but not his. I'm hating this place already and I don't know that I can stay here for one week! And that too we both staying in same room. That's a big nooo" I said nodding my head.

"Why? Are you sacred of me!? Don't be! I'm God not ghost" He tried to joke but I gave him a glare.

I took deep breath and said "ok"

He happily danced hearing my answer and I smiled at his childishness.

"Okay! After some time, we will meet Durvasa Muni. Now let us clean our hut! Come!" He said and took my hand and started to take us inside the hut.

It was clean but yet to be clean.

We started our work and we both knew we have to clean it well as we are the ones to live there.

In between doing the work. Krishna decided to start the conversation.

"So what type of guy do you like?" He said out of blue and I started to laugh.

He looked at me in confusion.

"What?!" He asked in confusion.

"It's just that sometimes you behave like Kaliyug guy!" I said with smile.

"I just asked" He shrugged "and I didn't get my answer yet!"

I thought for a while.

I never asked this question to myself.

What type of guy do I like?

I never had anyone in my mind. Even in my kaliyug days also I never had boyfriend.

"I don't know.... I never had bf!" I said bluntly.

"What am I?" He said teasingly.

"Quit flirting, Krish" I said getting irritated.

"It has been long time since I heard that name from you." He said happily and I smiled.

"Get used to it! Because I'm planning to use it for life time!" I said and we both gave smile to each other.

"Krish, don't you feel something? Like something is gonna happen? I just feel like something is definitely going to happen. Why don't we just run from here?" I suggested him.

"Never run from your problems, harsh.. I say never. Face it but not run..." He said seriously.

There was something in his eyes. It was telling me something which I successfully failed to understand.

I nodded.

"What do you hate?" He asked.

I knew he was trying to converse with me and more like he was trying to know me.

I smiled.... I smiled because he was trying to know things about me.

"I'll tell you about everything when the time is right!" I said looking at him.

He smiled. It was not a teasing smirk. It was a genuine smile.... an understanding and knowing smile.

And then we continued our work. We cleaned the whole hut and made it look like people were leaving thier for years.

Finally we both were impressed by our work.

"We did it!" We both said in unison and laughed for it.

"Sage durvasa has arrived. You both should come now." A girl came and informed us.

Krish and I looked at each other and left the hut with following the girl.

We reached the place and I was really feeling uncomfortable.

I didn't know why! But I had this feeling that I hated Durvasa Muni.

Soon we came in front of the person whom I disliked.

He was sitting with his eyes closed and krishna decided to make our presence realise to him.

"Pranam Durvasa Muni," He said so loudly.

I mean it was so weird because as soon as he said all the birds which were on the tree flew away and the whole place became so silent.

Sage opened his eyes slowly and looked at Krishna. He smiled at him and krish had a playful smile.

Soon Muni's eyes darted to me. I stiffed at his glare. But the thing is I returned his glare.

I don't why but I felt the sudden urge to hold krish's hand and I did it.

I held his hand very tightly and Dhurvasa Muni's eyes went to our hand which were intertwined.

And then again he looked at me and gave a small smile. But that small smile contained a lots of things.

It contained happiness, sorrow, pity and guilty.

But why??

"I thought we got only one mischievous krishna but no....he finally got his mischievous partner." Sage Durvasa said looking at Krishna with a smile.

"Yeah! I got my partner.....but I don't know how much time I have with my partner..." Krish said with a smile but anybody can make out that he was super sad.

Durvasa Muni's smile disappeared and there was guiltiness.

They both were looking at each other.

Am I missing something???

I cleared my throat to get their attention back.

They both looked at me .

"Welcome to my ashram. I'm lucky to have you both here." Muni said genuinely and trust me for the first time I gave him a genuine smile.

"Thank you!" I said with a smile.

We got his blessings! Yeah I touched his feet.... I don't know why but now I felt like I'm okay with Muni.

It's just like I forgave him and for what I don't know.

***********************************

Hmmm I know I'm uploading after a long time but bear it!!!!

So how was the chapter ???? And what do u think about Dhurvasa Muni's role in our story???

Guys the important thing is!!! I'm feeling like it's becoming many chapters!! So what do you think? Should I end my book soon?????

COMMENT VOTE SHARE 🙇 🙇 😍