Chapter 34

I am really excited now......we are in the chariot and heading towards Dwaraka . Yesterday I didn't even sleep properly.

One more thing is.......Karn and Arjun are in good terms.....

Yesterday.....in the grounds.....they both were waiting for me.....but they were standing in different directions.

By this time I was really fed up of them. One day they will fight saying my bow is stronger than yours. Another day they will fight saying I am more stronger than you.....totally they both see each other as competitors.....

I went near to them and stood silently. They noticed me and came to me.

"Hi Harsh" they both said simultaneously.

I didn't react......

"Harsh....." Karn said.

"Harsh....." Arjun said.....and even it was in competitive nature.

'Ugh!!!!! I am really fed up of this....' I thought.

"Guys....what is your problem??? Are you both thinking that I am organising competition and you two are participants?? Why you are behaving like this???...."

"I don't care about my archery skills....all I care about is you two.....I need you two to become friends and not enemies....you both are good at archery.....that doesn't mean you should fight to see who is better than whom....."

"If you fight and anyone of you wins..... what shows is only one will be better than other one.....but if you become friends and fight for each other you both will be best and no one in this Aryavartha can beat this duo."

"Now.....I really don't care......you both can fight till other one dies....but remember.... even though one of you will be alive....for me both will be dead people ."

I gave my long speech to them..... after that I immediately felt sorry....I just showed my frustration to them.

"Sorry....." I said and I was moving from that place.

"Harsh....." they both called me.

When I turned back to see them I was really shocked.....because they both were kneeling down in front of me and their eyes were watery.

"We are sorry.....as you said we both saw ourselves as competitors.....but we aren't...." Arjun started.

"You made us realise our mistake.....you are right....we can be friends....but we were acting like enemies.....without knowing ourselves we were choosing a wrong path by hating each other.....but you stopped us.....Harshitha.....without you we can't be there....you are like soul of everyone.....please don't ever say like that.....please...." Karn finished and they both made my eyes also watery.

"Get up" I ordered.

They both got up and I hugged both of them.....Then it turned into a great trio hug.

That's how they both became friends.

"Shall we take rest here??" Arjun asked as he was riding the chariot.

"Okay" Subhadra replied.

Now.....we were sitting near the waterfall.

"You know.....my Bhrata says that there is a asura called kaalavna....." Subhadra went on describing kaalavana.

As I knew what will happen i didn't say anything.

As expected Subhadra left the place.

"She always says about her brother....." Arjun said with a smile.

"I know.....but it is true Arjun...." I said.

"Huh....now even you started it." He said with a sigh.

"No Arjun....she is actually right.....in fact Krishna and I are pretty close...." I said with a big smile.

"Hmm......Anyway we are going to Dwaraka....we will see...." He was saying but we heard a loud shout.

"Arjuna......Harshitha......Arjuna"

"It is Subhadra...we have to go..." I said and the next thing we did is run.
****************************
Sorry for late updates....

COMMENT VOTE SHARE 🙇 🙇 😍