Chapter 68

Indraprastha is totally different and in fact  it's totally  coolest place I've ever seen.

We reached to Indraprastha a while ago and pandavas with Karn and Draupadi welcomed me whole heartedly.

That's the moment I realised that in enjoying krish's love I totally forgot my whole lot best friends and also missed them whole heartedly.

After reaching here I came to know that ceremony is tomorrow itself. So I got busy. I helped everyone to choose their attire for tomorrow and also with chores.

By the time to finish all the decorations it has already been evening. Though I participated in preparing everything I didn't go for the cooking part. Because I really don't have any idea about it.

After the journey and everything I was totally tired so I planned to skip the dinner and to go to my chamber directly. But these people had different plans.

"Harsh! Come. We have to go to Bhrata's chamber. He had called me to get you." Vruko said coming to me.

"No Vruko! I'll meet him tomorrow. Today I can't...." I said with tiredness.

Vruko noticed it. He was there with me whole day by helping. He is such a sweet. Tomorrow I'll thank him but now all I want is bed.

I went to my chamber and drifted of to sleep

*****

New day!!! And also a special day....  My brother is going to be a king. Thinking all these I opened my eyes with a smile.

But soon that smile vanished and placed with horror.

Pandavas, karn and Draupadi were standing in front of me.

"What the hell??? You creepers!!! What are you all doing here?" I asked them with a tint of anger.

"We are really sorry Harsh! I told them not to be in your chamber but they didn't listen to us." Yudhishtir said shyly.

Why is he shy with me???

"Oh come on bhrata! You are the one who was waiting to tell her as soon as possible." Arjun said to him.

"Am I missing something?" I asked them curiously.

"Oh it's nothing! Our bhrata yudhishtir is married." Naku said with a smile as if it is a regular thing.

"WHAT!?" I literally shouted.

"I... Umm.... I wanted to tell but you were busy and even I was. So I thought to tell you personally. I met her a while ago and I felt like she is the one. Moreover my ceremony was coming and I wanted a queen so I married her." He said looking at the ground.

To be honest it really hurts to know that he didn't even call me to his wedding but still I can't expect him to say things to me as I'm an outsider.

"You said you married her. Yesterday when I came I didn't notice anyone. Where is she? " I asked him .

"Yesterday you were there everywhere except kitchen and she was the one who was looking after." He said.

"Seriously? Like when were you going to tell me? After having kids with her?" I asked with disappointment.

"Harsh! I'm. ." He was saying but I cut him off.