Chapter 26

"Whom did you see??"......

"Whom did you see???".......

"Harshitha.....why are you holding your breath???? Breath....just Breath....otherwise you are going to die.....Breath." Subhadra said.

Till that time I didn't know that I was holding my breath.

My lungs were also begging me to give them oxygen......so I took deep breath and came to reality.

"Now....tell me Harsh.......who is that lucky one who made you to forget even to breath???" She asked mischievously.

"I.....he......we......he...." I didn't know what to tell or how to tell. So...I decided to not to tell..

"Who??? Your Bhrata's idea didn't work, Subhadra ......" I said with a nervous laugh.

"Really??? Then why were you holding your breath and more over you were in great shock." She said....

"I saw......I saw....a giant.....I saw a giant snake...." I said....actually I lied.

"Liar!!!!" She said.

"I'm.....I'm saying the truth...." I said.

"Fine....don't tell me....and you can lie to me.....but remember you can't lie to yourself." She said with a smile.

"Nothing like that.... I will take a quick nap " I said and went to bed.

The person I actually saw was......'no harshitha don't even dare to say his name..... don't tell anyone.....keep that for yourself......maybe because of thinking about him you saw his face....other than that nothing.....it is not fair to even dream him like that.....if you see him like that means you are cheating your friend and yourself.....you can't do that.....you can't feel like that.....the only feeling or relationship which can be there between you two is only friendship and nothing more.....' I said to myself and I was trying very hard to calm my mind and make my heart beat normal.

'Harshitha......don't ever dream like that.....don't tell anyone.....'I reminded myself again and again.
****************************
Hey guys!!!!!
Did you really expected that I'm going to reveal harsh's hero in this chapter ?????

Then I'm sorry.....because future chapters definitely make you understand why she is being this much secretive and I really wanted to thank you all for giving lots of love to my book❤❤❤❤ 
      Thank you and love you guys💕💗
VOTE SHARE COMMENT 💕

Unknown Destiny - The Mahabharat Fanficजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें