Chapter 12

"Past story? What past story krishna?" Mata asked the same question which I was asking myself.

"Aree.....even Dau knows about it mata" Krishna again said with fake shock making Dau nod his head even though he didn't know anything.

I wanted to laugh very hard seeing everyone's expression but now I was Elsa so I had a serious look.

"Dharmika desh's king Manvanthar had promised king Shanthanu that he will give the first daughter who is born in his dynasty as a gift for hasthinapur." Krishna said

"But....why they decided to give thier first daughter to hasthinapur?" Mata asked Krishna.

By now even I was curious to know my fake past story.

Krishna started "Because king Shanthanu saved the king Manvanthar and his desh from.......from"

"From Shurvasura....... In the past, our kingdom was in grave danger because of Shurvasura. King Manvanthar seeked the help of King Shanthanu as he was his best friend. King Shanthanu used Devi Ganga's divine nature to kill him. As a gratitude for his friend's help he offered his first female daughter of his dynasty." I completed my past fake story without knowing myself which convinced everyone.

Krishna and Dau gave me a smile and mata gave me a motherly smile.

I was in a great shock that I lied so perfectly which was so convincing.

"Proud of you, my dear harsh." I heard a voice in my mind.

"Thank you my dear krish." I replied back in my mind.
****************************
Did you like her fake past story????

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 🙇🙇😀