Chapter 54

I turned and ran from that place.

I didn't even know how to feel. I didn't expect him to come to me and talk. I was not ready to see him.

I challenged him....I challenged to the supreme lord.

I don't know if I win this or not but I'll definitely give my best to win this challenge.

I searched for Arjun and Vruko. At last I found them as they were pulling the cart.

I went to them.

"Where were you?? We searched for you everywhere" Vruko said to me.

"Oh brother! Stop it! You didn't search for her. I searched every where and you were eating." Arjun said with fake angry.

Vruko smiled sheepishly.

And I laughed.

"I was hungry and I wanted some energy to search for our happiness" He said pointing to me and I laughed.

"Okay!! I should dig for more mud...don't wait for me...you guys just go ahead..." Vruko said and I thanked him in my mind.

Arjun was going to protest but I held his hand and he turned to see me.

I didn't say anything but I just made eye contact with him.

He saw me and nodded his head for nothing.

We soon started to walk.

I was murmuring a song.

"What song is that??" Arjun  asked.

"This is the song which I liked most when I was in Dharmika" I said still murmuring the same song.

"Then sing for me...." He said.

"Arjun.....you should live for another 100 years....so don't listen to my voice or else you'll die here only." I said with a chuckle.

"Come on...please....." He requested.

Seeing him I finally gave up and started to sing.

🎶 hmmm baby I don't understand this, you're changing I can't stand this, my heart can't take this damage.....

Girl, you're making it hard for me....

Girl you're making it hard for me....

Ohh...ohhh....ohhh....🎶

After singing the song I turned to see Arjun if he is still alive or not.

To my surprise he was still alive.

"Oh my God!!! You really sang well....." He said and he was  actually surprised by my voice.

"Oh...really?? Anyway thank you!!" I said with a genuine smile.

"You are welcome.....by the way why do you like that song??" He asked curiously.

"I don't know....I just like that song.... I used to say...'who ever sings that song for me...I'll definitely marry him' to all my friends..." I said with a chuckle remembering those days.

"Really? Then shall I sing that song to you??" He asked me with a smirk.

I raised my brows and gave him a look.

Then we laughed.

"So harsh, why you wanted to be alone with me??" He asked me.

"When did I say that??" I asked with a confusion...but he was right I wanted to be alone with him.

"You didn't say it...but your eyes said" He said and I now understood that....at that time  he nodded his head for this.

"You've understood me very well, parth" I said in krishna's style.

He laughed and asked again.

"What do you want to tell??" He asked me.

"What do you think about marriage, Arjun?? I asked him.

"Umm... I don't know, harsh....I feel like it's a deal between hearts.... " He gave his opinion.

"What is your opinion about a girl getting shared as wife with three people?" I asked again.

"What!?? No....that's not possible...." He said making himself cringe by my question.

I smiled.

"Okay!! But what do you think about a guy marrying more than one girl?" I asked.

"I seriously don't even know about it...but I feel like it's okay" He said and again I smiled.

"When your father married Madri....your mother suffered....she was not ready to share her husband but she accepted the reality with out saying anything....I'm not against Madri.... but Arjun, we, girls can share anything.... but when it comes to our husband....we will be so possessive....we can't see or bear sharing our husband....and unfortunately mate kunti suffered this for a while and then she accepted it and moved on." I said to him.

He was dumbstruck for a while and then said.

"I....I don't know....I didn't think like that...." He said in a shaky voice.

I turned to face him.

"So Arjun....are you willing to give the same pain to your future wife which your own mother suffered ???"  I asked.

He was shocked... is an understatement....

His expressions went shock to confusion and then settled to shock.

"Harshitha....what are you telling??" He asked me in a whisper.

That's when I noticed that he got a husky voice....it was similar to my imaginary boyfriend's voice.

'Is he my imaginary boyfriend?' I asked myself.

'Harshitha....what the hell are you thinking? ?? Just concentrate on what you want to do...' I scolded myself.

"I know that you understood my question Arjun..." I said.

I kept my hand in between us and asked him

"Arjun, do you want your wife to feel the same way how your mother felt? If no, then promise me that you will only marry a girl who you truly love and she will be your one and only wife for your whole life...." I asked him with a serious tone.

He became still and didn't say anything for a while.

After a while he took a deep breath and he then put his hands on mine and said

"Harshitha, I really don't wish my future wife to suffer in that way, till now I thought it was okay to marry more than one girl. But you made me realise that we can give our heart to only one person. So, I promise you that I'll never marry another girl and my heart will be only for one girl and I know that you know who I truly love."

I smiled at his words.

****************************

Hey guys!!!

How are you all??? Did you miss me?? I know you won't. But I missed you guys so much....😍😍😍😍

Coming to chapter I know it's short but adjust karo naa😂😂

By the way who do you think Arjun loves?? Comment it.

COMMENT VOTE SHARE 🙇 🙇 😍