Chapter 70

New day! New start.

Till yesterday I was loving someone.
Till yesterday I was having dreams of being with my krish forever.

My krish.

Till yesterday he was my krish.

But now...... it's like I don't know him anymore.

Right now I was sitting in the garden. Thinking about all the things which went wrong.

If everything went as I planned then yesterday right here I would have proposed Krishna.  I would have told the whole world that he only belongs to me.

But that's where I was wrong. He is not anyone's yet he is everyone's.

I smiled thinking that how stupid I was.

"Thinking something?" Someone's voice interrupted my thoughts.

I turned to see.

"Nothing! Just like that.... what are you doing here?" I asked Sathyabhama with a smile.

"I was getting bored. So I thought to visit garden." She informed me.

I smiled at her.

"So how's new life?" I asked her.

"Right now everything is going good but I still need some time to adjust for everything. And more over I feel so lucky for getting married to Arya." She blushed at last.

"Of course you are!! But if he tries to hurt you then tell me I'll break his bones." I joked and she laughed.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked me shyly.

"Sure!"

"You and Arya are quite famous in whole Aryavartha. I've heard that you guys were actually lovers. And there was also news that you guys were going to marry. Was that true?" She asked.

I became stunned by her sudden question.

What should I answer? Should I say yes?

"That's all rumours. We were actually good friends." I lied.

"Were? You guys are not friends anymore?" She asked curiously.

Gosh! She asks lots of questions for which I should use my brain.

"It's complicated. We are like cat and mouse. And now stop asking about me. Tell me about you." I said to her.

She nodded and went on to say about her.

After an hour of talking with her I found out that she is actually sweet person like Rukmini.

Suddenly someone came calling Sathyabhama's name.

"Sathyabhama!".

I looked at the person and suddenly I felt uncomfortable.

It was Krishna.

At first he didn't notice my presence but after noticing me he stood like a stone.

I decided to leave the place.

"Harshitha..." Sathyabhama called me and I turned to see her.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you leaving?" She asked suspiciously. I feel like Sathyabhama knows my past relationship with Krishna.

"Arree Sathyabhama! Use your common sense. You both are newly wed couple and your husband came searching for you to garden. Garden is a place of romance. And I don't want to disturb anyone's romance ." I said with a smirk and she blushed.