Chapter 16

Now.....Subhadra and I are travelling to hasthinapur. Actually mata Devaki was forcing me to wear those clothes which are so heavy but I declined by saying that I wanted to represent Dharmika desh's culture. The good thing  is this chariot is somewhat more  comfortable than travelling in the bus.

Whole journey I was thinking about karn. In kaliyug, I always supported karn more than anyone. Whatever he got was not what he deserved. He always yearned for respect. Everyone looked down at him because of his caste. He got respect and Kingdom by Duryodhana. So he was loyal to him. So.......what should I do to stop this????.....thinking this all ...... I don't know when I fell to deep sleep.

"HARSHITHA........" I heard a yell which made me to open my eyes.

"What? When? Why?........did he come?" I asked in my sleep mood.

"Harshitha.....we are in the gate of hasthinapur. Maha mahima Beeshma and maha mantri Vidura have come here to welcome both of us." Subhadra informed.

"Ohh!!! Okay okay....." I said as reality hit me.

We both came out of the chariot. As Subhadra said maha mahima and maha mantri are truly waiting for us.

"Namaste maha mahima beeshma.........namaste maha mantri vidura....." Subhadra said as she was touching their feet.

In kaliyug, we would either have given handshake or a hug which was easy. I was observing her every move. So that I can repeat it.

"Namaste maha mahima......" I was saying but was cut by maha mahima bhishma.

"Pitamaha......call me Pitamaha......" He said giving me a gentle smile.

"Namaste Pitamaha" I said and was going to bow down to touch his feet but surprisingly he stopped me from doing that and brought me to a hug.

'This man is cool' I thought to myself.

When I came to do namaste to maha mantri......he also said me to call him kaka Shree and gave me a hug.

After that....they both were taking us to palace. But the very surprising part was every people of hasthinapur were standing there to welcome us. They were actually folding their hands and I really didn't know what to do.

I recalled the scene where kunti and her sons were coming to hasthinapur for the first time in mahabharat serial. All they were doing was 'Namaskar'.

I also did the same thing with a big smile.

Thank God!!!! I watched the serial. I said in my mind.

"You're welcome" I heard someone's voice in my head.

"Krishna...." I shouted in my head.
****************************
How was the welcoming scene? ????

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 🙇 🙇 😍