Chapter 24

After that I bid a good bye to karn and went to roam the grounds again.

"Putri....what are you doing here?" I turned to see the owner of the voice.

"Pitamaha.....I was just walking."

"Oh......Okay.....why don't you come with me???" He asked and without asking to where I just smiled and went with him.

Now we were standing in front of river Ganga and he requested his mother to show herself. Within a second..... a beautiful lady  emerged from the river and was standing in front of us.

" Namaste maathe.....she is princess of Dharmika.....Harshitha." Pitamaha introduced me to her.

She smiled and said " I know her".

First I was confused.....but then I understood...she was the one who took me to Dwapara yuga.

Though Pitamaha was confused.....he didn't ask any questions.

Then we talked about Pitamaha's childhood. After I left them so that they can have their mother-son talk.

Even though I wandered the whole grounds. I was not satisfied at all....

I saw a butterfly which was flying around me. By seeing that....I remembered my favourite place.....garden.....

It was flying and I followed it. I think it understood my desire.....because by following it I landed in a beautiful garden. Even though it was not as beautiful as the garden which is in Dwaraka.

"Hey Krishna...." I said in my mind expecting a reply.

"Hey Harsh....." He replied without disappointing me.

"Guess now where am I ???" I said with excitement in my mind.

"In my...........I mean....definitely not in my palace." He said but I felt he was going to say something and then changed the sentence.

"I'm in the garden Krish." I said ignoring what I felt.

"Good....where is my sister??" He asked in my mind.

"Your sister is with pandavas and I'm sure that she will be having some good time with Arjun." I said and we both chuckled at same time.

"Okay then Krishna.....I have to go now....." I said and ran inside the palace.
****************************
What was krishna actually wanted to say????

Any guesses???

VOTE SHARE COMMENT 😊